ೃ⁀➷𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 24: 𝑴𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄 𝑳𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒏ೃ⁀➷

Y/N's POV

I got up tomorrow morning, dreading the next few days. I got a text from Marco and looked at my phone.

Marco❤️: Come to my room ASAP!

I sighed and groggily walked to his room. I opened the door. "Hey Marco," I yawned. "What's up?"

Marco closed the door behind me and sat me down.

"So. I want to give her chocolates, and a bouquet of roses. I know that's a pretty big gesture but that's how much she means to me."

I nod, barely awake.

"But isn't that what literally every guy does for their girl?"

Marco thought about it then gasped. "OMG YOU ARE RIGHT!!! THIS IS A DISASTER!! I DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE EVERY OTHER GUY!!!" He gripped his hair.

"Dude, just chill out for a sec." I said, and sat in front of him. "What about write her a poem?"

Marco was laying on the floor. "I'm not good at writing."

"Well.... then what about sing her a song?"

Marco looked at me. "I'm not good at that either. Can you?"

I smiled looking away. "I can, I just don't tell a lot of people about it." ( if you don't sing, just pretend that you do😅)

Marco smiled at me. "Sing something."

"Ha! No."

Before he could ask again I gasped. "I know the perfect song you need to sing for Star." I began searching on my phone.

Marco looked at me curiously.

"Do you know who Elvis Presley is?"

Marco shook his head.

Oh boy.

"Well," I smiled spinning in a chair. "In my world, he was known as one of the greatest singers of all time. He had many famous songs."

Marco nodded. "Cool. So what's the song?"

"The song i-is called. "Can't Help Falling In Love."

I handed him my phone and pressed the play button.

I lay my head on his chair watching his reaction for the first time. He immediately fell in love with the song.

"It's perfect..." he smiled beaming at the phone. "Do I have to sing in that deep voice though?"

I laughed and took my phone. "No! Silly. You just.. have to sing her the song."

"Do you think she'll love it?"

"Duh! A-any girl would love to be serenaded." I smiled at him rubbing my wrist.

He gave me a light smile. "Well! Let's start teach, because I can't sing."

I smiled and stood up. "Alright! Not so fast. I'm gonna need you to listen to the song like 10 times, before we begin. I need you to know the melody."

Marco nodded, and went on his phone. "What's it called again?"

"Can't Help Falling in Love."

"Okay! I will text you when I got the melody memorized."

"And the words."

"What?! But I don't know the words."

"I know. That's why when you learn the melody, you learn the words."