ೃ⁀➷𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 27: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏ೃ⁀➷

(I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN TO PLAY THE SONG!!!)

Y/N's POV

It started to rain.

And just like that. My heart stopped.

"W-what did you just say?"

"I-I love you." Marco said looking me dead in the eyes.

I shook my head in disbelief, starting to tear up a bit. "Yeah okay Marco, that's really funny." I sniffled wiping my eyes.

"N/N. I mean it. When I first caught you, when you were falling from the sky. I thought "wow she's so pretty, and L-Later on we became friends."

I nodded, looking away.

" I lead you on the tour guide, we played video games, We watched movies. But then.. there was the night."

I looked at him.

"The night when we danced.."

I looked away, more tears swelling out of my eyes.

"You leaned in to k-kiss me."

I looked away. "Can you" my voice cracked. "not? Can you not."

He looked at me. "Y/N?... hey what's wrong?"

"Why do you do this to me. Why do you play with my feelings?" I sniffled.

Marco stuttered. "I-I'm so sorry, I just didn't know how I felt."

I bit my lip, tears streaming down my face. "You knew I was in love with you, and yet you continued to tease me, hurt me, heck even kiss Star in front of me. "

Marco looked down.

"And now you say this. Now you say this when you were literally dancing with Star 10 minutes ago. Why do you love me?" I said tears running down my face. "All you ever did was push me away. Hated me, wanted nothing to do with me."

I paused, and sighed.

"Marco, if we were meant to be together, we would have been bonded by the Blood Moon. But we weren't. It was you and Star and I have accepted that." I said, rubbing my arm. Why did he have to do this now when he could have done this months ago?

He was still looking at the ground.

"Why are you saying this now?"

"Because... after you left. Everything changed. I.. changed." Marco said kicking a rock.

I looked at him.

"I acted like I didn't care about you, when I really did. I was just stupid back then. Star got exhausting to date, it was like I was babysitting her."

I sniffled. "Wait.. date?"

"Yeah.. Star and I broke up." He looked down.

"Oh Marco.. I'm so sorry to hear that."