ೃ⁀➷𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 11: 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 ೃ⁀➷

Y/N's POV

"Y/N... we need to talk."

Uh oh.

I gulped, fiddling with my hands.

Did Star tell him about.. no. She couldn't have. She promised me.

I didn't know what to do, or what to say. I just looked at him. His face full of concern, his eyes full of curiosity and sadness. As much as I wanted to yell every curse word at him and how angry I was, I just couldn't.

How could I hurt him? He's the sweetest guy I know.

"W-what is it, Marco?" I'm not gonna lie I was scared. Like even though I don't know what the hell is about to come out of his mouth, I was terrified.

He looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "I... am so sorry. I never should have done that to you in the first place... I-I guess my emotions got the best of me, and I just lost control, I just.. really care about her." He looks down sadly.

"Marco it's o-"

"because she's just like my best friend you know-" He looks down at my wrist. He gasps, covering his mouth. "O-OH MY GOSH!! I DID THAT?!" He starts stepping backwards, and begins to pace, holding his head. "Oh no no no no no no.. I'm a terrible person!"

I rub my wrist. "Marco it's alright it's just a scra-"

He got on his knees dramatically. "You shouldn't be friends with me anymore.. I'm a monster. I understand if you hate me... I hope you find someone be-"

"MARCO!!"

I finally snapped him out of his senses, and he scrambled getting back up.  "Y-yes?" He said quietly, rocking on his feet.

I placed my hand on his shoulder. "I forgive you.. okay? And I understand. You were angry, and sometimes when people get angry, they say things they don't really mean."

Marco just looked away and scratched his neck.

"We're good.. okay?" I smile sweetly, tilting my head a bit.

Marco nods.

"Now let's just hug this out, and put the past behind us." I smile opening my arms.

Marco chuckled and hugged me.

The hug was full of chuckles and soft laughs but then it faded.

I didn't realize we were hugging each other for 5 minutes.

I laid my head on his shoulder as I smiled closing my eyes, cherishing his embrace.

He just held on to me.

Marco's POV

"So uhhh.. " I moved her hair to the side so it wouldn't get in my mouth. "Are you gonna let go first or.."

I just heard quiet moans.

She must really enjoy this hug.

She held me tighter.

"Uhh... Y/N?"

I looked at her and she was still smiling closing her eyes.

"I missed you... so much."

That threw me off guard.

I smiled sweetly, my face a little warm and gently pulled away.

Y/N's POV

"Soooo..."

"Sooooo..." he said.

I smiled. "Wanna watch a movie together?"

Marco smiled genuinely. "I would love that."

I walked past him when I felt a grab on my wrist.

"Wait!" He grabbed it gently, and pulled me back towards him. "Are you sure what I did didn't hurt you? Please be honest.. I don't wanna make the same mistake again."

Can I just...marry this boy?

I smiled. "I promise you.." I started to move his hair out of his face. "I'm okay."

"Are you sure?" Marco said softly, in a tone that could make me swoon in a second. His face looked so mesmerizing under the moonlight.

"I'm sure." I smiled and grabbed his cheek.

Then....

I kissed it, and walked back inside.

I plopped on the couch and realization hit me.

Holy shit.

I JUST DID THAT.

I smiled brightly, overcome with joy! I grabbed my phone and my smile immediately disappeared.

Mom: N/N.. I just talked to b/f/n. You never came to their house.

It wasn't just her it was a flurry of messages.

S/n (sibling name): Are you okay? Where are you? Mom and dad are worried.

Dad: Y/N, please answer. We've been trying to contact you all day.

B/f/n: Are you good?

I started to panic. I got up from the couch and heard someone walk in.

Marco cleared his throat. "S-so, a-are you p-picking the movie o-or...hey, are you okay?"

I turned around and smiled. "Yep, yeah! I'm fine I'm super cool."

Marco laughed. "Okay but.. from now on we are being honest with each other. Promise?" He said putting his pinky out.

I am making a lot of promises today.

I smile. "P-Promise." We both link pinkies together, and I sit down as he picks a movie.

I constantly kept glaring at my phone, guilt filling up my stomach faster than butterflies.