1st Arc Part 14: My Class Trial, Our Class Trial

Mulai dari awal

"The rules do state that Monokuma cannot directly interfere with a murder case, but I wonder if that's really true," I said while giving Monokuma a glare.

"Of cooourse it's true. I would never break my own rules." Monokuma said.

"I doubt that," I muttered, but it seemed no one heard me.

"Even if you can't, it's a different story for the person controlling you, right?" Kaede suggested.

"...Hm?" Monokuma hummed coyly.

"Is it possible that the mastermind controlling Monokuma killed Kirumi?" Kaede clarified.

"Mastermind? Wuzzat?" Monokuma asked while tilting his head in confusion.

"I-I dunno any mastermind." Monotaro stammered.

"N-Never heard of 'em..." Monophanie said nervously.

"Don't play dumb with me! Who's the mastermind controlling you guys!?" Kaede yelled, but the bears ignored her.

"The mastermind, huh?" Ryoma sighed. "Odds are, it's one of us..."

"It's Kee-boy over here! Everyone else thinks so too!" Kokichi said happily as he pointed to Keebo.

"D-Does everyone really think that...!?" Keebo asked with a sad expression.

"No one thinks you're the mastermind Keebo," I said. "I know for a fact that you can't be the mastermind."

"Know for a fact? What does that mean?" Rantaro asked.

"I suppose I should let you guys know then..." I said with a sigh. I then turned to everyone with a dark grin. "I already know who the culprit and mastermind are."

"Wh-Wh-What!?" Tenko screamed.

"The fuck you say!?" Miu yelled.

"Wh-What!?" Monokuma exclaimed as sweat poured from his body.

"Why are you surprised?" Maki asked him.

"Cuz if he's right, that would make this the fastest class trial to date!" Monokuma explained.

"Fastest class trial?" I questioned but was ignored.

"How fast was the previous record, anyway?" Monotaro asked the other cubs.

"Real fast, lemme tell ya," Monosuke said.

"He was like... a leaf on the wind." Monophanie reminisced.

"Oh yeah... I guess now he's one with the wind." Monotaro laughed.

"Yeah, I think about him this time of year, too," Monosuke said while tearing up.

"The way he soared through the enemy fleet all badass, just to die like a li'l punk!" Monokid exclaimed.

"Shut it, you weirdos! This is an important conversation!" Kaito interrupted them.

"You...know already?" Shuichi asked.

"Well, to be exact, I'm only 99% sure I know who the mastermind is. I didn't have time to find one final piece of evidence to confirm everything, but I did find evidence to suggest that what I was trying to find exists, so I'm pretty confident." I explained.

"Then tell us who it is!" Kaede said.

"No."

"Huh?"

"If I told you guys now, I bet you'd all be super confused and wouldn't be able to follow me. It'd be like trying to explain multiplication to kids who haven't finished learning about addition. I would have to explain everything from the beginning and then explain everyone's actions and all the evidence and theories I have, and that would take way too long. Besides, I bet most of you suspect me, so I would rather clear any doubts about myself and any others before that. So we should discuss the case and figure out how Kirumi was killed, and then I'll reveal the culprit. That way, you all will have an easier time understanding why I believe what I believe."