The Celebration Banquet(3 years old.)

Beginne am Anfang

She was wearing a beautiful light aqua blue dress that emphasises the more fluffy look with the puffy skirt and the puffy arm sleeves.

It held small clear crystal; embroiled in the ends of the dress that shines and sparkles each time she moves, it looked like the sun light passing through the blue sky and warmed peoples hearts when the child moved.

It was a bonus that the child hasn't lost attention against the dress with her own beauty. Rather, they seem to go well together with her hair that seems to be a platinum blond.

But her eyes were the most mystical. They were a unique blend that isn't something seen much in their life, even when their are so many unique eye types because of their magic affiliation.

Yet this child eyes held a look that made one feel reverence; the silvery in those eyes seem to mix to the black rims of the iris, making one want to look at how unique it appeared; the pupil was a deep dark that popped out from the mysterious gold or light brown that surrounded it, and that golden brown seemed as it was being swallowed by the grayish silver of the eye, both so contrast yet so well combined made one confuse by just a glance if it was silver, or golden.

"Sakura, you really think little of me huh."

She just continues to giggle and seems to just be amused by the small banter, but they all haven't noticed that those lovely eyes of her would glance across from her to stare at the empress and emperor of the Elven territory.

Her little eyes narrowed for a sec when she saw Igor begin walking away from Alyona and heading out of the hall.

"Daddy, I wanna eat cake!"

"Oh? Which one, I'll go get it."

Raphael spoke before Mihkael can ask: Mihkael looked begrudgingly toward Raphael for stealing his words.
Raphael rolls his eyes and had to hold himself back from smacking his friend behind the head in front of thousands of people.

'This fool has forgot he is the emperor of a whole empire, it would do him no good to show too much love for her highness, she can be a weakness to be exploited if seen by unsavory characters. And him personally getting a dessert for Sakura will definitely display his deep affection for her.'

Raphael knew his friend has an awkward relationship with his daughter and how he wants to remedy it by doing anything he can for her, however he should know he is not only a father, but the emperor of an empire. His daughter has no mother to guide her and is easy to pick on if they hadn't found Ivy and daisy to be her nannies.

'However their noble titles are Earl's. While that isn't low in noble titles, sadly their are others who outrank them with superiority and years of noble lineage. They won't be able to protect themselves, much less Sakura if needed. So showing less favor to Sakura at this early stages of her life would keep her safer and have her grow up safe and sound.'

"No, I wanna get it myself."

"You can not your highness. It would do you no good to walk around on your own."

"But it's wright there~ look. Not that far."

She points at a table filled with an assortments of desserts and pastries. All seem to beckon to be grabbed and eaten by how mouthwatering they appeared.

"But your high-"

"I'll be four in one months. Four Raph! I wanna get it on my own, I'm a big girl now!"

Listening to her words, both men chuckle at her display of a "big girl." She crossed her arms and proudly raised her head to show it, but it doesn't work well with her sitting in her fathers lap and being so small beside him.