𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗘 2

—— 1 year later —- long chapter

"You're amusing to me." The male scoffed, firmly grasping onto the girl's collar while her back leaned against the wall.

Yewon hysterically laughed before piercing her eyes into his, "What? Can't handle the emotions...filthy blood sucker."

Younghoon snarled gripping his nails onto her neck, the human girl didn't fear her soon to be fiance that "fate" had chosen.

"You're dead tonight." He sneered, the female grinned...wiping the blood that trickled down her neck. "Counting on it bloodsucker." Just like how fate said...

In which the future will repeat.

Eyes shot open, air filling in the body's air system...the stabbing pains in they're chest released. "Yujin...." The voice whispered, the voice she and sunghoon had always recognized. They've awakened.

"S-sunghoon..." Yujin stuttered, meeting the eyes of her lover who had awaken from his slumber. "Love..." he whispered out, pulling her into his warm embrace.

"The world...sunghoon everything's alive..." i scanned my surrounding. The world was so alluring.

"That means Selene is gone...for good. We're finally free." I sniffled, the voice once again approached.

"Go Yujin...go to your son." The voice whispered into the shell of our ears.

"W-wait how long has it been? I thought you were trapped in that room what's going on?!"

"Im finally free Yujin, when your son turned 18 i was let out. Selene's powers that trapped me in this wall had vanished, I'm now a free wandering sprit. It hadn't came to my mind that i had the ability to awaken you but now it did. I told you i was never going to leave your side."

"It's been 18 years...? Thank you...thank you so much. I can finally go home and see my son." I happily wiped my tears off.

"Sunoo and Yoori?! What about them?!"

They're free...i've rosed them from the ocean it took very long but i was able to do it. They will return home."

—-

( when yoori and sunoo woke up )

We were washed up on shore, hearts began beating, i was coughing out water that entered my system.

"Sunoo..." i connected my orbs with his darkened ones.