53

—-

—-

Yoori —-

I saw Sunoo leave earlier, into the woods to be precise. I followed him, there I found him leaning against a tree.

I placed my cold hands on his jaw and softly pressed on my lips on it, kissing them gently. "cheer up love." I whispered, quirking my lips up to the side. Knowing that the boys anger on sunoo won't last long until they realize why he did it...

"I'm a fucking asshole Yoori...I feel so bad. And when I looked at Riki...the fact that he died in the asylum from getting possessed just to talk to me when I wasn't even dead hurts and I couldn't realize because I was compelled."

"Don't fucking say that, I might have teased you about murdering them and being a fake immortal but if I knew you were a bad person I would've destroyed you. I didn't, you did it because you loved the boys and wanted to be with them forever but they can't understand that."

"Didn't you once hate me too?" Sunoo slightly snickered.

"Well I did but look at me now, who's here for you now Kim Sunoo? It's me, your endgame."

By the time I knew it, our lips connected. I felt his hands trail up to my jaw slightly deepening into our actions. I wrapped both of my arms around his long neck and stared into his vermillion tinted eyes.

He was hungry, he was in his lowest point...he desired the feeling of love.

Sunoo pulled away, averting his eyes from mine. But that didn't stop me from getting what I was craving, I grabbed onto his collar and once again landed my lips on his.

"Kim Sunoo, don't think I don't know what you want. I know exactly what you crave...what you desire."

Sunoo spun me around and leaned me in against a tree, I felt his warm arms around mine, breaking our kiss.

"Sunoo..."

"Shhh, hush baby." He silenced my voice, I just stood still not knowing how to react to the hug he was currently giving me, but soon I returned the hug back.

"Sunoo you deserve everything, if no ones going to be there for you. I will."

Sunoo warmly smiled at the girl and caressed her hair. The power of love was a strong nature, it weakens and strengths and in this case it strengths.

In other cases such as Yujin's...it weakened.

Davina —-

"Jay I told you not to lead me out of here you sent me out once now why did you suddenly appear to me 20 minutes later I thought you didn't want to talk anymore."

"I said I was sorry that day didn't I?"

"Sorry Asshole but a simple sorry doesn't fix someone's life trauma or pain." I turned around and fired back.

"Davina I've honestly had a shitty day ok, if I want to be around you can't you just endure for one fucking day?!"

"Why me huh? Why is it me you want to be around after getting angry, after fighting with me, why. Park Jongseong, answer me."

"Because I fucking care about you. I feel safe around you,I like your presence, even though there were ups and downs...I don't know why I still am being drawn to you."

"Jay you don't get drawn to someone, it's what you brain tells you. If you feel safe around someone you're obviously going to want to be with them but why me."

"Cause you're the first person who never found me terrifying, out of all humans I tried sucking blood from were terrified. But you...you told me I was just normal and that there were so many beings in the world."

"You're words made me realize that I don't have to be ashamed of what I am because there are worse out there."

I brought my lips up in satisfaction and in warmth. "Not bad jongseong...you're starting to realize the worth of people and life. I'm proud of you." I placed my warm lips onto his cheeks.

"I may not forgive you yet, but you're stepping up closer."

"I'll do anything to win you back."

"Counting on it park."

—-

Author's note —-

Yoori and sunoo sitting in a tree 😎