52

——

——

"Sunghoon..." I breathed out, trembling about what I'm supposed to tell him now. After constantly keeping everything away from him, how am I finally going to come clean again?

I stared up, connecting my guilty eyes with his fiery ones. I could feel the huge lump form in my throat, I soon grew anxious.

"I know I didn't just fucking hear that." He slammed his fists on the table resulting me and Davina to flinch up from the bed.

"PARK YUJIN." He shouted, banging the table once again. Determined to get an answer from me.

"Sunghoon...I didn't want to keep it away from you."

"Sunoo murdered everyone, my death was brought by fate. And I was never a born vampire. DO YOU FUCKING WANT ME TO JUST LET IT GO." He clenched his jaw, gritting his teeth.

The door was opened by the rest of the boys, "what's going on."

"Y-you. You fucking traitor." Sunghoon gritted his teeth gripping onto Sunoo's collar.

"WOAH WHATS GOING ON." Jay shouted yanking Sunghoon's hands off of Sunoo.

"You didn't know did you? That this fucking traitor kept everything away from us."

"What are you talking about?!" Heeseung widened his eyes looking back at Sunoo, Sunoo averted his eyes away in guiltiness.

Sunghoon rolled his head back and laughed hysterically yet angrily, "that he fucking murdered you all in the past. Isn't that right Kim Sunoo? That we were never born FUCKING VAMPIRES." Sunghoon hurled the first punch towards Sunoo.

"SUNGHOON." I screamed, holding his arms from going any further. But he turned around and pointing his finger at me "Don't."

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE WERE MURDERED WHA-"

"Yujin say it, I want them to hear it from your fucking mouth."

"No, she won't be the one spilling everything I will. And before I do so. Here's this." Yoori stepped into our room, harshly landing a slap on sunghoon's
face.

"Don't fucking touch Sunoo you asshole. You don't know what I can do." Yujin warned, her eyes turned purple for a split second before turning back to normal.

( Yoori warned *** typo )

"It's true, Sunoo became a immortal vampire. He bathed in Selene's blood in the fountain of youth, it granted him with immortality. Selene controlled Sunoo into murdering you guys...you were kept in caskets after your deaths until you were awaken again."

"B-but we had childhoods!" Ni-ki fought with tears in his eyes.

"There is no way this is true..." heeseung stuttered, not wanting to accept the fact that everything is about to be unveiled.

"So Yujin's visions were true...everything about her was true wasnt it..." Jake clenched his fists, his tears shone in his eyes.

"What are you all saying that me being drugged was not some dumb vision but it actually occurred what the FUCK is going on sunoo!" Jay snarled, his eyes sharply meeting Sunoo's.

"I can't fucking believe you right now." Jungwon looked back at Sunoo, his eyes flooded with tears of distrust.

"S-so our childhood-"

"That's not true, you were compelled into thinking so. Your childhood never existed, the only one who's death was real was Yujin's she got reincarnated."

Ni-ki gripped onto Sunoo's collar, "break it off sunoo, break the compulsion off sunoo I swear to god."

"DO IT." Ni-ki yelled vilely, Sunoo stared into his orbs deeply.

"I'm sorry Riki...forgive me."

"DO IT FOR FUCKS SAKE." Ni-ki cried out. While sunoo stared into his eyes he began to whisper something, you can see something shine off Ni-ki's eyes.

Ni-ki blinked his eyes, all the memories filled his brain. Tears formed up into his tear ducts, "I remember it all now...YOU FUCKER DO YOU KNOW WHAT I HAD TO GO THROUGH BECAUSE OF YOU." Ni-ki punched him.

"I HAD TO FUCKING CONTACT SPRIT BOARDS BECAUSE I WAS SO DEVASTED ABOUT YOUR DEATH- BUT YOURE JUST A FUCKING JERK I DIED IN THE ASYLUM BECAUSE OF YOU."

Sunoo pushed Ni-ki off of him, grabbing onto Jungwon and breaking the compulsion off of all of the boys as quickly as possible.

All of the memories, their past life, the songs, family, bright days, dark days. It all came flashing back to them.

"I'm sorry..." A tear slipped down Sunoo's eyes, it wasn't out of foolishness. It wasn't out as a lie, it was a genuine apology.

"A apology is never going to fucking make up how you murdered us all...how you drugged me."

"How you poisoned me..."

"How you fucking sucked the blood out of me until I dropped fucking dead!" Jungwon gritted his teeth, releasing the tears from his eyes.

"It's never going to change how you voice made me take the drugs and commit." Heeseung growled, averting his eyes from Sunoo out of hatred.

"You. Don't fucking talk to me, you've lost all of my fucking trust how long as this been going on for?" Sunghoon sneered, his lips formed into a thin line waiting for me to respond.

"T-two weeks..." tears shimmered in my eyes, Sunghoon scoffed.

"You're unbelievable, I don't want to see you in my sight. And Davina get the hell out of our house."

"What th-"

"Davina just go." Jay grabbed her arm, leading her out of room.

Sunoo disappeared from everyone's sight, the rest of the boys formed into a hug before leaving the room and Sunghoon he didn't join them nor look back at me.

He's always been in solitude and finding out that his death was never planned makes it even harder for him, that the universe chose him just so he could be used...pathetic.

"S-Sunghoon..." I chocked out, grasping onto his arm. He harshly released my grip from his. "Don't." He distastefully snapped back before leaving the room.

Everything....

Turned upside down.

——

Author's note —-

Well shit went down alright. 😀