34

—-

—-

Midnight —-

It continued....

Jungwon's neck with blood trickling below it...that's when everything was revealed. I saw Sunoo...Sunoo was the one sitting next to him.

His fangs made close contact with Jungwon's...."Jungwon...forget this ever happened." He whispered into his ears.

Stillness filled up the room....Sunoo snaked his fangs into Jungwon's neck...I could hear Jungwon scream in terror and in pain....

Sunoo didn't stop....he kept going....he kept on taking his blood until Jungwon's blood went cold...when his heartbeat wasn't able to be heard...when his face turned completely pale.

Sunoo killed Jungwon....he turned Jungwon.

My eyes shot open....My dream....Why would Sunoo turn Jungwon? They're born vampires.

I turned to my side to see Sunghoon sleeping peacefully next to me, i thought more about the dream...Sunoo has always been distant...he's always been the peculiar one, the cryptic one.

"Kim Sunoo....what were you up to..." I whispered...he did something and I'm not going to stop until I find out why I keep having these visions of the boys deaths and why I saw Sunoo killing Jungwon.

Morning ——

I woke up bright and early, Sunghoon wasn't to be seen by my side but I knew he doesn't wake up early so I decided to inspect where he might of been but I already found him.

He was sleeping in the darkest corner of our room, he must not like the sun rising...it was still dark but he must've moved there because it will be bright out soon. After all vampires are used to dimmed lights and shades of dark.

I decided to leave him be, he was the least of my concerns today. I needed to keep a close eye on Sunoo.

I observed all of the boys rooms, Sunoo was the only one missing and when he's gone from the castle he's out for blood.

Leaving my footsteps by the door I exited the palace, It's been a while since I've been outside. It was so nice to get some fresh air.

Sunoo —-

"I know you're here. Come out right now." I gritted my teeth in irritation, who the hell is she and why the hell is she taking my god damn position.

Loud footsteps pattered the dirt, the crisp noise of leaves getting stepped on could be heard clearly through my sharp hearing.

"Looking for me master mind?" A hot breath touched the shell of my ears, I faced my body towards the female who had long strands of hair covering her face, her lipstick smudged...lastly a sly smirk plastered onto the side of her lips.

Yujin —-

A female approached Sunoo, was that his girlfriend?....I don't think so, he looks mad.

"Why are you always in these woods?" Sunoo questioned her.

"Cause i feel connected here."

"You feel connected to these woods, and for what?"

"I don't think it's your business to know that." She raised up his chin.

"Why are you always looking for me are you that desparate to know who I am?"

"Yes I am, what are you...who are you...why are you here. You don't belong here." Sunoo's voice deepened.

"Well you can't stop me..."

Sunoo smirked, "and what if I can?"

He pinned her hands up against a wall causing her to harshly crash into a nearby tree , he grabbed up mental handcuffs but it wasn't regular. Once it was on her arms she hissed, her arms steamed up...garlic based handcuffs...another vampire ?

I ended up backing up which made a branch crack, Sunoo turned his head towards my direction. "Who's there?"

I froze, but by the time I knew it another being was behind me.

Sunghoon ?

I fixed up my eyes on my husband who looked tired of me, "Sunoo it's me and Yujin...who's this? What are you doing to her." Sunghoon asked him in concern

Sunoo tightened his grip on the handcuffs which caused the girl to wince in pain, "Comtrolling a sly fox nothing much."

——