33

—-

—-

Sunoo flinched at the women with very dark black hair, a paled face and chains all over her clothings.

She was just like Sunoo...

Sunoo held both of her arms above her head, shoving her into the edge of a tree. She grunted then fixed her sharp eyes on Sunoo

"Tell me who you are or else I won't hesitate to kill you." Sunoo gritted his teeth, She just laughed out hysterically as if she wasn't frightened by the male.

"You can't kill me....you can't kill a blue blood." Her cunning grin cut the hardened expression right off Sunoo's face into a puzzled one.

"You what."

"Never heard to the word blue blood?....Royalty...you can't kill a royal immortal vampire." She licked the blood off her lips, smirking devilishly.

The was Sunoo's role...he was always the one who trick the others...he was the one to always smirk and make people confused but this time...it's the other way around and it's driving him insane.

"Who are you?!! Why are your eyes purple." Sunoo pushed her harder into the tree...her skin already ripped up and bloody but it didn't stop her...she was immune to the pain.

"You'll find out...very soon." She kicked sunoo using her strength. Sunoo had detected that she had much more strength than him....she just didn't let him off easily yet because she was messing around with him.

"Until next time...babe." She chuckled lightly before speeding out of the woods, Sunoo's hands balled up into a fist as fury streamed through his body.

"Fuck...I'm in deep shit." He murmured

Yujin —-

I sat on the edge of the balcony, viewing the bright coruscating moon.

I sensed something in my room, I turned my head seeing a figure in the corner of my room where darkness obscured it.

My body jumped up, "Sunghoon?!! What are you doing in the corner you scared the living out of me!"

"I'm always overshadowed by darkness, It's just a habit. Hiding in the dark."

I titled my head, I got up to grab his arm...dragging him to the balcony with me.

"Why are you taking me into the balcony?"

"Just...relax your mind." I tightened my grip on his arm, squeezing it a bit.

"Can you believe it's been months since we first met? And I did not appreciate you locking me in that cellar." I folded my arms.

"That's when I didn't like you." He replied, I widened my eyes.

"You like me?"

Sunghoon trailed his finger up mg jawline, "Maybe."

I could feel heat rise up to my cheeks, was I blushing ? I hope not.

Sunghoon caressed my cheeks with his thump, "you're blushing." He chuckled.

I gulped, "I am...? It's a little hot today that's why." I gave him a shy smile.

"Cute." He mumbled.

"YUJINNNNN...SUNGHOONNNN COME ON LETS HAVE DINNER." Jungwon shouted by busting the door open.

Sunghoon and I picked ourselves up from the couch, as I exited the door my hand made contact with Jungwon's.

Jungwon quickly turned around seeing me zoning out, he knew my visions were going to come...and it did.

My eyes blacked out....I saw Jungwon....He was sitting in a room filled with children's play toys and a brown stuffed teddy bear.

But the thing is.....

His death was never revealed.

I could see his bare neck...I couldn't see his face or anything else...I sensed someone next to him but it was very hard to tell who.

Red substance trailed down his neck....blood....

Blood was running down Jungwon's neck and that's how it ended....it never revealed how he died.

"....Yujin......what did you see?" Jungwon furrowed his eyebrows.

"Jungwon.....your death was never revealed." My throat turned dry, I tried to gulp but fear consumed me.

Sunghoon's jaw dropped "What? You couldn't see his death?! Then what did you see Yujin..."

"Blood Sunghoon....his neck had droplets of blood running through it...I don't know what it was."

"Hey...it's ok. I don't think these death things are even true, we're born vampires it's just what your mind wants you to think. Let's get to dinner." He intertwined his hands with mine.

I gave up on my ideas and just nodded.

——