48

——

——

"Sunoo was the murderer all along."

It was the only thing hitting my mind. It made sense now, all of the boys deaths were planned. Sunghoon's death was never planned, the university chose him. All Sunoo wanted was to be with his friends...

But it's too bad that the story turned...deeper than that.

I shot my eyes, screaming in terror from what I just saw. The truth.

I drove my face into Davina's chest, she embraced me. I could feel her heart pounding as much as mine, she was able to see everything I was able to see.

"Holy shit..." she breathed out, caressing my hair and trying to comfort me after the monstrous visions we both witnessed.

"O-oh my god sunoo was the fucking murderer Davina! I knew my visions when I touched the boys wasn't just something, it was some type of warning it was some type of vision towards the truth and now I know it."

You only know part of the truth...Yujin not all of it.

"H-how the hell do I tell Sunghoon about it, what will I do when I tell him that his fucking death was a real thing!" I sobbed in distress, the situation I was in was the worst thing I could be put in life.

"You don't Yujin, you can't fucking tell him. You know what will happen after that? Remember he's the king, you're the queen. In this position and as a pure blue blood he has so much power, the group will break up and some of the boys don't deserve that. You saw what happened in the past after each other's deaths! They fucking turned insane for god's sake!"

"But sunoo is a fuckin-"

"God Yujin open your eyes. You think the whole truth will be revealed like that? I don't think this is all of it, why would sunoo murder them all if he wanted to be with them in the next life Hmm? It doesn't make sense, therefore our story isn't solved."

"ok...ok...what do we do?"

"We stay calm, I need to gain more power and I need to figure out more spells to dive deeper into this."

"Your right...the deeper we go. The more we know."

"I should get to the library right now I don't think we will have much time left." Davina rose from the bed, wrapping her purse around her shoulder.

I bobbed my head in agreement and opened the door for her, "Bye Vivi, I'll catch you later." I waved her goodbye while seeing her figure disappeared into the lights of the castle hallway.

Time skip —-

I was currently with Sunghoon, my head on his chest and his hand caressing it. "Sunghoon, I've been very...stressed lately." I sighed out, brushing his eyelashes at the same time.

"What's been hitting up your mind love?"

"Just...my visions...it's very bothersome hoon I just want it to be through with but I just can't seem to get rid of it."

"Baby listen...somethings are not to be ridden of, maybe your visions haven't gotten rid of for a reason. Maybe it's a part of who you are and you need to accept because after trying to help your through it, I've learned to accept it." He chuckled, kissing my forehead.

"Thanks for being there for me hoon, it really means a lot to me."

"Does it? Then prove it." He made duck lips, pointing towards his cheeks. He signaled me to give him a kiss and I gladly accepted.

By then he trapped my face and pecked my lips, "You look cute love." He teased, staring at my vermillion tinted cheeks.

"Oh shut it you idiotic penguin." I laughed out giving him another peck.

—-

Author's note —-

Sorry for slow updates, sometimes my mind kind of trails off. But hey! Just thirty chapters left :D