51

—-

—-

"What do you mean my mom's going to be the one to destroy everything?"

"Do you think that she's doing this in a good cause? No. She's still alive Yujin but will never be found, she's already turned against everyone...can't you see why she abandoned Yoori and you? ... She doesn't care. And never will."

"When she goes to take everyone and destroy the sun god she's going to take everyone along with her. But that doesn't mean you should stop producing...you have to make sure Selene doesn't take them in her power."

"You and Sunghoon were the strongest, it was fate to get married with him and produce the strongest vampires. But it was only so you could be turned against..."

"So my mother is against everyone?"

"She doesn't care about anyone anymore Yujin. She used to...not anymore. You're mother was so in love with your father but everything inside her died when he was sent into the underworld. The sun burned his skin he couldn't control himself."

"Wait a minute...hold on. Before you mentioned that my mom wanted me and Sunghoon fated but that was hundreds of years ago...I wasn't even born how would she..."

"Yujin...this isn't your first life."

"What?"

"You're in your second life...you're first life...this is hard to say but. You couldn't take anything anymore, after the boys died...you committed suicide."

"I knew the boys...I had a past life?!"

"Yes...that's why your mom planned everything. Your mother used to sing you this song, it's called Skyfall. She wrote this song after Yoori committee suicide and turned."

"𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅, 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒏. 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏...𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏...𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅. 𝒊 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕...𝒔𝒐 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒖𝒆 𝒊 𝒐𝒘𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎...𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚..
𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒏..."

"𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍...𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔...𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅
𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍, 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓...𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒚𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍...
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔...𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍...
𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓...𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒌𝒚𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍."

"T-thats why Sunghoon kept bugging me about the song he must've recognized something from the past .."

"When you grew up you used to sing that song everywhere you went, the boys got so familiar to it. They memorized the whole song too."

"I need to ask you this, if the boys all died. Then when did they come back to life?"

"They've been stored in caskets until it was finally time to wake them up. They're memories were wiped to think they had a childhood...that's why they think they're born vampires."

"So what now...what am I going to do?"

"I've told you as much as I can...I think it's up to you to see what the future has in place for you. Yujin..."

"Thank you...all this time I thought you were some evil entity but I was able to trust you..."

"Oh Yujin...I am an evil entity. But I'm very fond of you, I want you to be saved. I want you to be safe from your mom...I'm evil indeed but I won't ever be that way towards you. I am your companion."

"Thank you, I appreciate it. Thank you for telling me everything, until next time..."

"Go Yujin...find the truth." The voice of the person turned hoarse...there presence was gone. I couldn't feel their energy anymore.

I opened my eyes, a tear trickled down my cheeks. "Oh my god...Sunoo was under the control of your mom." Davina's breath hitched...

"They were never born vampires, they were kept in caskets since the 1800...sunoo murdered them but he could never figure out why Sunghoon's death was never planned...his past life's death was...really fate...he had to accept it."

"That's why he kept bugging me about that song I always sang it to him and the boys..."

I heard the door burst open, meeting two fierce eyes. "What did you just say?"

"Sunghoon..."

—-

Author's note —-

Spoiler— shits about to go down 😭