1

——

——

"𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑?"

"it is our nature at be left into the darkness for centuries and hunt for the human blood...the darkness is your friend...it's the only thing that obscures you from the sun."

The last words of the man were heard before he exited the room, the boy leaned his head against the wall and hide into the darkness.

"Park Sunghoon...if only you didn't have to thirst for blood...you wouldn't have been in such a situation. You filthy blood sucker..."

The voice in his head repeated over and over and over again, it was like a clock...those same words kept passing again and again.

Sunghoon couldn't help himself...he couldn't help be thirsty for blood...he was a blood sucker like the others.

His eyes began to glow red, his fangs began to spring out knowing that his stomach was yearning for blood.

Sunghoon scampered into the woods, the leaves rustling, everything was peaceful, full of stillness and tranquil... but not for long.

It wasn't just a deserted area that nobody came too, tons of people often lingered around here at night because of one gruesome folklore that took place in this very woods.

It wasn't an actual folklore because the story that took place into these woods actually occurred...

"The night of the blood" they called it.

Into the 1800s there was a festival that was held into these woods, 200 of high classed men and women arrived for a masquerade party.

The hosts were all 7 families, the closest of friends. On the night of the party, everything seemed normal...

But it wasn't until someone detected something wrong.

The punch they served caused all of the men and women to get dizzy, they were drugged and they were drunk.

Nothing is what it appeared to be, when they realized that it was too late for them...it was there ending.

The host laughed at the pitiful humans that were suffering and pleading for their lives to be spared.

The hosts finally revealed themselves, all of their makeup, their clothing, their behavior..all an act.

The night of the blood is where it all began, fangs came out...eyes glimmering red, mouths spilling out with blood...necks being fanged.

All of the high classes were dead...sucked dry and where never found. And the hosts? They disappeared and were never to be seen again.

—-

Sunghoon rested his body against a tall tree, soon enough the smell of sweet blood burned inside his nostrils...the scent of the living.

He grasped onto the collar of the figure, snapping her neck in no more than a second... her eyes remained open...her pulse no longer beating...she was dead sooner than she knew.

Two sharp fangs leisurely set foot into the woman's neck...red substance trailing down her collarbone

The leaves began to rustle, the branches cracked. Sunghoon flinched, he didn't make a sound knowing that someone knew of his presence...

Whist his sensitive ears were turned on, he heard the sound of water droplets...

"Take this." Someone sped behind him, another vampire?

"Sunoo?"

"Sunghoon." He placed the cup of blood into his hands, his arm were freshly cut open.

"That's your blood...why would you give it to me when you know vampires can't drink each other's blood?"

"Who said it was my blood? It's the blood I sucked in from another human being, freshly sweet so drink up."

Sunoo was quite the peculiar one, no one could figure him out...all Sunghoon knew was that he knew something that no one else knew...

What was the secret that sunoo was hiding from everyone....

——

Note :

              ╔═════ ══════╗
          Author's back with another story
              ╚═════ ══════╝

I've made this story within the past 10 days and have 21 chapters currently.

This story sums up with all of the theories people have made from the drunk dazed mv and some of the ideas of my own, this is all fake and just written for fun. Enjoy