41

—-

—-

I wrapped my Arms around Sunghoon's neck, Sunghoon had brought his lips closer towards my neck. His tongue had touched my skin, I could feel his pointy fangs against it.

I could feel him staring at me, "Don't hold back...no matter what you do. Go for it....I trust you."

Sunghoon listened, He had slowly entered his fangs into my neck, his eyes shining red from taking in my sweet odor. Red substance trailed down my collarbone.

Within minutes...

His grip around my neck got tighter causing me to whimper, His fangs went in deeper sucking in all of my sweet blood, "S-Sunghoon s-stop" I called him out weakly.

But Sunghoon knew that's not what I would want even though I'm begging for the pain to stop, he didn't stop. He went on, he continued to suck my blood.

My vision blurred, my body grew faint. I was running out of energy.

Sunghoon had leaned me against a wall, he grew aggressive. Sweet blood is what blood suckers always craved, it causes them to go wild sometimes.

Sunghoon didn't want to hurt me but it was impossible not to. My vision has now blacked out, I wasn't able to see anything anymore.

My ability to hear had went away too, I was at my last points....my final breath.

"Dont worry I won't be mad at you." I whispered, caressing his cheeks before my arm released...my heart stopped, and my eyes finally closed.

It was over, Sunghoon's grasp on my neck has been released. All of my sweet blood had been dripping down his mouth to his neck.

He carried me up and placed my lifeless body on the bed, "I'm sorry I had to do this." He apologized though I couldn't hear, I couldn't even feel his cold hands on mine...

I was no longer going to be human anymore.

Sunghoon —-

I had left the room to see the boys, they all were sitting on the couch doing their business in the dark until I banged my arm against the counter.

They all flinched up watching blood still dripping down my mouth.

"S-Sunghoon your mouth you didn't go outside...s-Sunghoon don't tell me y-you..." Jungwon stuttered only to be cut off.

"I did it...

I marked her.."

The room grew with silence, all jaws weren't dropped. They all incredulously stared at each other, then me.

"We need to inform everybody immediately." Heeseung announced strictly.

"That means she's not going to be human anymore in life, the full moon is soon we don't know what she's going to do in vampire form." Jake covered his face in worry.

"She's going to be the same as before, I can guarantee it."

"Hey...where are Yoori and Sunoo? They're the only ones missing."

"I heard them fighting a while ago but I let it slide since it's honestly normal at this point they can't go a minute without throwing hands at each other." - Jay

Heeseung had told the news to the royal guards so that they could spread the news.

"THE QUEEN HAS BEEN MARKED."  Announced the royal guards.

"What are we going to do to her now?"

"Sunghoon did you give her your blood yet?"

I shook my head, "Not yet, I will soon."

"Let's all stay calm, her awakening is what we need to think about."  Said Ni-ki

"I'm anxious now...put in the blood quickly. We don't have much time left until she actually dies"

Time skip

"My love...you're going to be ok." I placed my freezing hands on top of hers. I teared my skin open releasing all of the deep red liquid from it...pouring into her mouth.

I could hear her heart pumping from the corner of my ears, I could hear it so clear. It's like her heart was right next to my ears.

I felt her body turn cold...her hands began twitching.

Awaken my love....awaken from your sleep and let us become one.

——