49

——

——

Yoori —-

"Missed me handsome?"I grinned but wasn't greeted with happiness but only a dark stare falling upon me right when I enter the room. My lips thinned up in tension and in curiousness.

By the time I knew it I saw two anger eyes right in front of me, trapping my arms against my head. Who I was to be surprised he always does this.

"Where the fuck were you!"

"Dude, what's up with you and the attitude?" I trailed my eyes from bottom to top, bit concerned for the angry male.

"I was worried fucking sick Yoori you should've told me you were going out! I didn't even know you left the house I searched for you through the whole damn castle and outside the woods!" He yelled.

"Woah woah woah, hold your high horses handsome. When was it MY priority to tell you where I'm going huh? Do I belong to you? I don't ask where you go off to, so why do you."

"You do belong to me."

"You wish." I pinched his cheeks, giving him a cheekily smile before laying on my bed.

"Wanna join in and take a nap or what?"

He rolled his eyes, in seconds I felt his cold skin against mine. His figure was right next to me, his eyes peacefully shut.

"Don't do that please I was worried ok."

"Alright alright Mr.I'm worried."

"Tsk I hate you." He snickered.

Yujin —-

"God you idiot stop drinking so much of it!!" I smacked his head.

"Hey! You're so mean just let me drink for gods sake you're a vampire too now I'm pretty sure you can understand!"

"Drink extra blood Yujin you know what day it is." Sunghoon put on a devoid expression, warning me about what's about to come.

The third time the full moon has come, the second time nothing happened much I wasn't much out of control...but they say the more it happens the worse it was going to get...that's what making me afraid.

They're was nothing I could do to hide from the moon, I was responsible for taking care of. For nurturing it. It's light shines on my skin during this time, that's why I can't control myself.

I could slowing see the illuminated lights shining on my skin delicately. My body started to feel tingly, "Hoon..." I chocked out.

He immediately held onto me, "Yujin?!"

"Hoon it's happening." I groaned, trying to free myself from his arms but he couldn't let go. Not just yet.

"Shit...BOYS GET YOUR BLOODY HANDS OVER HERE." Sunghoon yelled.

"DONT TELL ME ITS HAPPENING." They all busted in to see my skin turn paler than before due to the moon weakening me.

"She's going to do shit, take her into the big halls she'll have a lot of space to unravel herself." Ordered Heeseung, Sunghoon sped to the halls and placed her on the ground.

"Fuck it..." Yoori groaned, embracing herself.

The moon didn't only affect Yujin, it affected Yoori too except she didn't go insane and didn't have the crazy side effects that Yujin got. She's more controlled over it, and very experienced in which Yujin is not.

"Yoori.." Sunoo placed her on the couch, trying to comfort her.

"Get me water hoe." Yoori breathed out, kicking sunoo weakly.

"Yujin...Yujin...open your eyes love. Don't submit to that version of yourself."

"Too late." A sly giggle escaped the girl's mouth. "Ah well I'm back, just like how I'd say I would be...missed me?"

"Well if you want us to be honest, not really." Ni-ki blandly replied causing the girl to roll her eyes.

"So which one of you do I get to destroy tonight?" She batted her eyes.

"No no...the question should be which one of us should be the one to destroy you.."

"You can't destroy me, you can't fucking get rid of me. Not until she...is destroyed "

"Who the fuck do you mean by she?" Jake blurted out, Yujin slammed her hands on the table. "That's for your pathetic asses to find out."

She poked her knife nearly into Jay's chest, "should I start with you?"

"Hey that's not fair, why me? You already sent me flying 10 feet off the ground last time. Be merciful please, instead take Jake he's useless anyways." Jay shrugged.

"What?! Am not! Take Heeseung he always forces me to take animal substitute- YOU- YOU BAD MAN." Jake pointed towards Heeseung who threw his hands up in surrender.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, get it over with bitch." Sunghoon pushed the knife into his chest, not feeling an inch of pain. That's the power of a true pure blood.

Yujin swirled her finger around his hands taking in his blood, correction this isn't Yujin but someone else...no one knows there intention.

"Hey...look up babe." Sunghoon snarled, lifting up her chin and what to be expected her harshly slapped her.

The boys gasped watching Yujin fall to the ground, her head hitting the solid floor hardly.

"This won't be the fucking end of me." They groaned.

"That's what you always say! Goodbye fucker!!" Jungwon sniggered, waving goodbye in front of there unconscious face.

That was it.

—-

Author's note —-

Unedited, will probably have grammatical errors idk didn't really care to check.