14

—- Pov

—- Pov

Hours of weeping and sobbing were heard down the cellar.

"YOU PUT HER IN THE FUCKING CELLAR?!!! HOW WILL SHE HAVE ANY TRUST IN US NOW!" Heeseung scolded Sunghoon fiercely.

Sunghoon folded his arms, his eyes began to dazzle in red. "I don't give a damn, she annoyed me, insulted me and called me filthy she deserves to go in the cellars."

"You are darn evil, I will go fetch her from there."

Heeseung —-

I unhinged the doors of the cellar and walked into it, I could hear soft sniffles coming from the corner.

I made my way to Yujin, trying to comfort her but she only pushed me away.

"PLEASE DONT HURT ME FOR GODS SAKE WHAT DID I DO TO YOU PEOPLE." She yelled angrily.

"Yujin...calm down please I'm not going to hurt you I'm not like Sunghoon who likes giving out punishments. I'm here to take you away from this bloody place."

She stopped crying and just stared at me, "Does that mean you'll let me go?"

I shook my head, "I want to, but if I did the boys would be mad at me because they all know it would lead us to danger after all Sunghoon preyed on you. We can't let you leave."

Yujin held onto her tears, "Of course you would say that, you think I'd really out you guys to the public? I just want to be free."

"We're vampires...we're cold blooded. We don't trust anyone, especially people we just met." Heeseung tried explaining to me.

"Get up...I'll put you into a new room with a tv since you want it so badly."

"Really?"

Heeseung nodded with a soft smile, he reached out his arm for me to hold and I slowly held onto it letting him guide me out of the cellar with all of the rotting corpses and skeletons from who knows how long ago.

At the moment my eyes flashed, it's happening again...it never stops...I can't control it. I'm seeing....someone on top a table...they are taking in so many pills...I can feel there pain...I can see there head spinning crazily.

They're body became faint...they were becoming frail. They spent there last moments on the table curled into a ball....Heeseung....

I decided to stay quiet...too much has been going on lately I'm not in the mood for another conversation about my weird brain.

——

Heeseung put me into a much larger room, and left me there with plenty of clothes as well. I decided to take a warm bath and clean my self from all the dirt that got on me while I was in the shabby dungeon.

Hours before —- Davina

It doesn't make any sense I couldn't remember anything, Jay possibly Lied to me, and officer Park said there was no school party.

Focus Davina...focus.

I squeezed my eyes....my forehead drew up in wrinkles I tried my best to think of ideas...but something....my head started to spin...I was getting faint........I could hear screaming echoing in my head.

"HELP ME PLEASE. DAVINA PLEASE SAVE ME I DONT WANT TO LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE."

Yujin?!!?

my head was like it got shot...I got a clear vision of Yujin in my head.

The castle....? Why was the castle appearing in my head? The castle near the woods she always would use her quality time for.

She's imprisoned in a room....blood is behind her....what the hell is going on...?!

Wait...the castle...Friday night...I was at the castle with Yujin oh my god!! Jay invited us over for their party at the castle! Why would he lie to me about it.

What dark secret is he keeping from me...

When I open my eyes the mirrors next to me broke...the candles blew out.

I didn't favor the eery vibes surrounded me... but now I knew where to search for her.

I took in my bag and left the house, Jay was going to be in for a real surprise.

"How dare he lie to me when my best friend is missing. He's dead meat tonight." I muttered to myself while walking towards the woods.

——