50

—- ( most important chapter, the truth of everything finally revealed

—- ( most important chapter, the truth of everything finally revealed. Next chapter will have more.)

"Davina let's continue this, I need to dig deeper into it."

Davina settled her spell book on the bed and shut the door, "bring your hands to me."

I leisurely placed my hands with Davina's, "You need to focus Yujin and no matter don't open your eyes until everything is complete. It's going to cause me to lose my energy."

I nodded and inhaled sharply before closing my eyes and letting the wonders settle in.

"You're back..." the unpleasant voice whispered into the shell of my ear, I heard the lowly released chuckle they let out.

"Why Sunoo...why was it him? I thought he wanted to be together with everyone. Why'd he murder them...why did he turn against them?"

"Truth doesn't come easily Yujin, the plan was supposed to be simple but it turned deeper than that...he fell into her little trap.

"Trap...what are you talking about? What trap was he put in?"

"How do you think Sunoo is still alive these days, how he still remembers everything while the others don't?"

It took me a while to think about it, when it hit my brain...my heart dropped. My lips began to quiver, I could feel my hands shake from fear, my body wasn't able to let out air properly.

"H-he never died..." I gulped, holding in my tears. He never naturally. then how...How is he still alive?

"B-but I saw h-his death...this doesn't make any sense..." I chocked out.

"Yes he died Yujin...not naturally he came back to life."

"Why are you telling me this? Aren't you supposed to be keeping the truth away from me?"

"Because I was human too...I'm a sprit. I died in a glass box, I died seeing red light reflecting on me. I don't want you to end up like me, I'm not your enemy."

"tell me...how Sunoo's still alive. Why he remembers everything."

"Do you recognize the water fountain you have in the ball room?"

I nodded my head, "Blue turned in Red Yujin...guess what the red was."

I paused and looked at the ground, my mind was all around the place.

"Say it Yujin"

"Blood..."

"Mhm...indeed. Touch the blood again Yujin...so you can see it. So you can see who's blood filled the fountain."

I touched the blood once again, my eyes flashed. I was in.

"Look who's putting blood into the fountain Yujin. Can you hear it, can you feel it? Everyone's screams of terror? This is the day of the great massacre."

"Everyone was invited at the masquerade ball, it seemed pretty normal until worlds turned upside down. The trusted ones fed on blood, everyone died. It was never spoken about again...now look at her...do you recognize her Yujin...Selene."

"M-my mom..."

"May the fountain of youth bless you with immortality...Kim Sunoo." I could hear my mom whisper before pouring in the red substance into fountain. After that everything turned red.

And here it was...I saw Sunoo step in a while after. He got into the fountain and laid down. After that he never...got back up. The death scene of him I witness when I touched him...

"Sunoo came back and turned immortal..." I burst into tears.

"Sunoo don't forget...in the future. You get my daughter and Sunghoon to turn people into pure bloods...for my revenge of course." 

Sunoo obediently nodded, as if he was in some sort of spell. "As time passes...the spell will wear off. When you met sunoo it was nearly off, but he stood with the plan. "

"What revenge does my mom want...what-"

"She wants revenge against the sun god for cursing your father and turning him into a vampire. He turned your father into something he despised the most, the thing that was kept in deep secret."

"M-mom...wants to turn people into people into blue  bloods not for that...OH MY GOD. She's turning them so they can attacking the sun god!"

"You're so smart Yujin...she wants them to be turned to use them against the one who destroyed your father. She's bringing harm to everyone, your friends, family, everyone."

"Sunoo murdered them all because...he under control by my mother..."

"Correct darling....

Your mom will be the one who will destroy everything."

—-

Author's note —-

You don't even know how much is to come in the next chapters 😀

Chapter unedited.