16

—-

—-

"So it's true isn't it." I yanked Jake's arm off me, folding my arms....questioning the boys in a deep tone.

"Shit. She knows everything now." Heeseung covered in face.

"You're not scared?" Sunghoon waggled his brows up in curiousity.

"Why would I be? You might be vampires but I was smart enough to figure it out on my own without you guys exposing yourselves it's not shocking. This world is full of so many mysterious things you don't know what exists or not." I scoffed.

"Now I demand you to take me to my beloved best friend or I'll drive stakes through your useless hearts and garlic for extra suffering and I'm not joking." I warned them.

"Just take the girl to Yujin, she knows what we are anyways." Heeseung discussed with the others.

"BU-"

"Shut up Jake, just let her do it."

"And Jay...I actually was kind of interested in you but you doing this just really lowered my standards for you." I disappointedly spoke.

Jay fixed his eyes on the ground, unwilling to speak. He was ashamed but he did it to protect the boys.

Heeseung unlocked the door, "YOU LOCKED HER IN A ROOM TOO?!!!" I smacked Heeseung's head with irritation.

"Do you want to see her or not?"

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes and scurried into the room finding Yujin laying on her bed in boredom.

"Yujin?!!!"

Yujin quickly turned her head around, "Davina??!!"

Yujin jumped out of her bed, getting to into my embrace.

"I missed you so much." she caressed my head softly.

"I missed you too. Are you ok??!! Who put you in that cellar??!"

"Wasn't it Sunghoon?" Ni-ki raised a brow at Jungwon, Jungwon just nodded.

"Sunghoon huh?" Davina she glared at the two boys whispering to each other.

"But Davina how did you know I was here?!!!"

"What else? They told me where you were after I slapped Jay and threatened them to show me to your room."

"Wait you slapped Jay? Davina?!! How are you in here- what's going on?!"

"I don't know! I just started thinking about where you could be and the first place that came up in my mind was in the castle but I need you to answer one important question..."

"When you were in that cellar, did you yell out my name?"

Yujin thought about it, after thinking about it she bobbed her head slightly.

"And what did you say?"

"Help me please, Davina save me something like that why?" She spoke quickly

"Yujin....I heard your screaming in my head. Those exact words played in my head...do you think I'm spiritually minded?"

Jungwon shook his head, "Idiot you're not spiritually minded but something else...say....do you have any ancestors who practiced magic type stuff?"

"I don't really...remember? My grandma would do stuff like that but she died." I avoided eye contact.

"You're arm is bleeding...ill treat it." Jay grabbed onto my hand.

"She'll be back."

"I don't need your help!" I told Jay while he guided me into another room.

He ripped his skin open with his fangs and put it next to my mouth, "Drink it."

"No."

"It's just to heal you, not turn you into a vampire or anything."

"I don't want to drink your blood or anybody else's that's gross-"

Jay poured his blood into my mouth I was speaking, I grimaced in disgust when the blood rinses down my throat.

"Jay why would you do that!!! Ewww that's it bitter too."

Jay smiled, "Davina...look at your arm."

I stared down at my arm that was cut, the mark was slowing disappearing. I watched in amazement.

"You're not afraid of me right?"

"Why would I be, you're just another person in the world. Whether you're some paranormal being or not."

——