59

—— Next night

—— Next night

Yoori —

I pecked his soft lips and laid next to him, "Sunoo, you're dropping from Selene's plan right?"

"I'm done with her, I'm done being a lap dog. But I'll humbly be your lap dog." The male grinned, I playfully rolled my eyes and hit his muscular arm.

"Tell me, why you backed out from the plan. You waited to be by her side, why now?"

"Because I realized the worth of love, I don't want to be a lap dog and destroy everyone and turn them into something they're not. I just want to live a normal life and love, I learned how to be affectionate towards someone after nearly 200 years."

POV —-

"Love and devotion, you were there for me the whole time when no one else was. Even though you despised me at a point you still would get blood for me and help me, you didn't see me as a murderer but someone who was desperate to be reunited with his friends and love again. It was because of you."

"You're worth more than anything in the world to me and I value you with my entire life Park Yoori. I love you."

The male spilled the last three words for the first time in 200 years, he never found life but the moment he did, he fell completely. He knew she was the one for him.

Yoori wiped down her tears, attaching her lips with his in passion. The female stood up and sat close to him, wrapping her long delicate arms around his.

She pulled away from the kiss while the male planted a soft kiss on her forehead, "I love you too, I love you so much Kim sunoo."

"You're the only one who wasn't afraid of me, who was bold enough to try to find out what I was, even though I was cold and rude you still found a way to make me warm up to you. That's why you're my everything."

That night the couple confessed they're true colors and feelings towards each other, the feeling of love and affection.

—-

Yujin burst into Sunghoon's room, the male stood in the darkness. Just like the bloodsucker whom she first met in the past.

She placed her hands on top of sunghoon while the male stared at her with confusion.

"You know...I'm sorry too. Even though I was hurt by everything...so were you and the others. We all were hurt, you went through a lot and I know that. I was really hurt but...that can't stop me from loving you still, even if I were to turn away...I wouldn't be able to stop loving you."

"I forgive you."

The male smiled with the tears he had in his eyes, he connected his lips with hers and didn't hesitate a moment to wrap his arms around her waist and pull her in closer.

He missed the sweet soft scents, his missed the feeling of her plump lips on his, he was missing the moments he spent time with her. He craved her touch for a long time.

The male pulled her in even closer, deepening their meaningful and passionate kiss. They've missed each other more than they could've imagine and definitely learned the lesson of the past getting in the way of their relationship.

"I love you hoon, I'm sorry for not understanding you."

"I'm sorry too Yuyu, I was being horrible towards you and being a terrible husband. I should've understood you as well, that you were only going for the truth...and you meant no harm towards me. I love you so much and I won't ever do that again,I won't let the past get in the way of us ever, mark mg words."

( my** )

The couple made up with each other after 3 weeks of not being in each other's presence, true love can't keep you away from each other. No matter how hard you try to leave your significant other, if it's true love...it won't be stopped.

—-