13

—-

—-

"I said there was absolutely no party at Friday...Davina are you doing ok these days?"

"I-I don't think my brain is working...thank you for trying to help Mr.Park I'll see you later and tell you if I find her." I bowed.

He was about to speak up but I already shut the door.

Jay was lying to me....but why?

Yujin —-

I tried kicking down the open, I could careless if I was making a disruption. It's these idiot blood suckers who imprisoned me for no reason.

My body was pushed away from a cold hand that touched my figure, "What the fuck is wrong with you." Sunghoon questioned due to the aggravation.

"Let me go!!! God damn it it's been days I'm tired of being in the same place for several days and not even having a phone around here either- what the fuck Is with you people? Do you not even have a TV at least or are you still living in the oldies days?!!? I'm sick just let me leave this treacherous place!"

"...you know we were born vampire right? I'm the same age as you."

"AND I DONT CARE. WHAT DONT YOU GET?!!? IDIOT" I shouted.

"What did you call me? You're really testing my patience and it isn't going to get pretty in a while." He clenched his jaw.

I scoffed, "How scary you are. Fuck you you're the reason I'm here if you hadn't sucked me off maybe I'd be at school right now."

"Hmm not my problem, you shouldn't be wandering off around my house."

"....you shouldn't have take in my blood...but you couldn't help it can you? After all...you're just a filthy blood sucker." I pointed my finger towards his chest and slightly pushed him.

That was sunghoon's trigger, it angered him when people called him a filthy blood sucker. Even when vampires curse him for over drinking human blood.

He grasped tightly onto my collar, "You're fucking dead tonight."

I put on an expressionless face, "Go ahead, Kill me then. At least I won't be locked up in a boring room."

"Oh...is being in a boring room your only problem? Then how about I put you into a place with other humans so you won't be lonely." He gritted his teeth but smiled afterwards which caused me to get concerned.

"Where are you going with this?"

"Since you have such a foul mouth, just wait and see baby." He whispered into the shell of my ears, shivers being sent down my spine and they weren't pleasant.

His grip from my collar didn't release instead he dragged me out of the room, he didn't care whether I was gasping for breath or not.

We walked down deep down of the castle...it reeked and smelled like dry blood...

It looked like dungeon, He opened one of the cages and threw me in there. My vision was blurry.....I turned my head looking at the other cellars detecting something insanely terrifying.

I screamed at the top of my lungs looking at all of the corpses sucked of blood in each cellar near by...blood covering the walls...their faces...their dried up and rotting faces.

The newly placed corpses that were placed within the cellar were slowly rotting away.

Sunghoon leaned his figure against my cage, "I hope it isn't as boring with your fellow human beings in here love." He coldly spoke, slightly chuckling.

"SUNGHOON. NO, NO DONT LEAVE ME HERE ID RATHER BE PUT BACK INTO THAT ROOM PLEASE." I chocked on my tears pleading for forgiveness.

"Sorry love, you did this to yourself. This is your punishment, take it as a warning."

—-