47

—-

—-

2 weeks later —-

Within two weeks there has been a lockdown in the country due to some tragedies. People were being prevented from going out during the night which left all the vampires distressed because they had no food sources to go to.

Now everyone was living off of blood bags.

"Davina do you think you can channel some sort of mirror or portal where I can talk in the past?"

"I can try but it won't be easy. Why do you ask though?"

"You know what yellow room in the castle? I touched the walls of it, my visions went through it. I could see blood on the walls but that's not what concerned me Davina, it's the fact that Sunghoon had his name written on the wall with it."

"Woah seriously? That must've creeped you out. I'll check my grandmother's notebook right now, she has a bunch of spells in here."

Davina scanned through the big fat notebook, "I think I found it...'when the two sisters reunite, one past, one future, they can acquire what they desire."

"Wait...are you saying that Yoori can see the future?"

"There is only two sisters, Yoori is definitely the future since you are the past."

"How come she didn't tell me?"

"There is probably something she's afraid of, don't bug her about it. If you want to do it on your own you can and if you want to do it with her then get her."

I shook my head, "it's fine, I'll do it on my own. This is my problem to face not hers."

"Ok....hold my hands and DO NOT let go no matter what. No matter what you see Yujin just don't let go."

"I got it...don't worry."

"Alright."

Davina leisurely placed her hands on top of mine, her eyelids closed...I could hear whispering coming from her. The room's atmosphere grew tranquil, its presence became serene.

I felt as if I was floating, my arms tingled, my head became faint.

Something nipped at my eyes and that's when I could feel it starting, my eyes were greeted with luminance. I could see myself in the yellow room, it was dark, the tension in it was heavy and...unholy.

The words were appearing again, I could see the letters appear with a warm vermillion liquid. "Why did you write his name...? Why ?" I whispered caressing the walls.

"Yujin..." The room echoed out my name, my face hardened as fear took over. There was nothing in the room, it was just me and myself. How did it know my name?

"Who are you?! What do you want from me?"

"Touch the blood Yujin..." the hoarse voice once again echoed near the shell of my ears, though the voice's demeanor seemed evil...I felt like I could trust it.

I ambled my way towards the wall, I placed one of my fingers on the liquid, soon all of my fingers smeared his name across the wall. My eyes flashed, a face. I can see a face...

Sunoo.

What's happening? The party Jay was at, I could see sunoo pour something into a cup and then leave right after. Jay came and drank from that same cup...

Then Jake, sunoo put something in his drink too. When Jake drank from that cup, he died.

The night Ni-ki contacted sprits it was sunoo who brought them to him, he's the reason Ni-ki was put into a mental asylum.

That night with Heeseung, he didn't die because he wanted to. He killed himself because he heard Sunoo's voice telling him to do so.

This last scene...He bit Jungwon, to the point where Jungwon was drained out of blood and turned into one of them.

It was him...

Sunoo was the murderer all along.