Part 30: Proposal. (Part30 Special!)

"Lumine!! Can you stay a bit after so we can drink tea?" Lisa said and she looked at me. I put the last book on the shelf and I looked at her, "Sure! I don't mind." I said and I smiled.

She smiled and she went back to organizing the books. That's weird.. she's never asked me to stay back. Is something going on?

•♪♪♪♪♪♪•

"Alright Lisa! Thanks for the tea!" I said and I opened the door. "Hey, Lumine!" Jean said and she looked at me. It's already past night fall.. why is she still here? "Hi Jean, why are you still here?" I asked and I smiled.

"I just thought Kaeya and I could take you to the Tavern!" She said. "Oh? Uhm.. okay then." I said and Kaeya smiled at me. Jean took my hand and all three of us started walking towards the Tavern.

She opened the door and we walked in. "Alright! First round of drinks please." Kaeya said and he sat at the seats. The man behind the counter nodded and he looked at me. That's when I realized that everyone was looking at me. I sat down next to Kaeya and the man put a drink in front of me.

"Uhm- can I get a water?" I asked. Kaeya looked at me, "You're not gonna drink?" He asked. I laughed nervously, "I don't drink, that's all." I said. "Oh! Alright!" He said and he took the drink from away from me.

The man set water in front of me and the Tavern door opened. "I'm here~." Venti said and he sat next to me. "Hiya Lumine!" He said and he smiled. Kaeya slid the drink to Venti and Venti nodded at Kaeya.

"Sooo, how has work been treating you?" He asked and he gulped down the drink. "Good, not to hard. I haven't encountered any problems, what about you Bard?" I asked and I smiled. "Meh, same old, same old." He said and set something in front of me.

I looked at it and then I looked at him, "What's this?" I asked. "Open it." He said. I nodded and I opened the little box, a small clip sat on some cloth. "I gasped and I looked at him, "It's beautiful! Who is it for?" I asked.

He laughed, he grabbed it and he put it in my hair. "It's for you silly." He said and he smiled. I smiled and I put the lid back on the box. The Tavern door opened once again and Diluc walked in.

"Lumine, ready to go?" He asked and he smiled. I nodded, I grabbed the little box and I got up. "Thank you Venti!" I said. Venti nodded and Diluc grabbed my hand and we started walking out of Mondstat.

•♪♪♪♪♪♪•

After leaving I realized we were going somewhere else. "Where are we going?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled, "I have a surprise for you, love." He said. My face flushed and I nodded.

He stopped and he covered my eyes. "Alright.. we are almost there." He said and he carefully lead to the place. He stopped walking -so did I- and he uncovered my eyes.

There was a lot of flowers and there was a blanket in the center of the beautiful area. He took my hand once again and he lead me to the blanket. We sat down and I looked at the stars.

"It's so pretty.." I said and I smiled. "I'm glad you think so." He said and he shuffled around a bit. I looked at him and he laughed nervously. I laughed a little and I looked at the stars again.

It was silent for a bit.. and the trees swayed. "Lumine.." Diluc mumbled. I looked at him and he held a small box, his face was flushed and he wasn't looking at me. He looked at the box and he opened it.

A beautiful amethyst ring was in the box....

"Will you.. marry me?"