Part 4: Diluc.

"Lumine! Wake up!" Paimon said, shaking me. I opened my eyes slowly and I sat up quickly, "I- why are we at the tavern?!" I asked, looking around. I rubbed my eyes and everything from earlier started coming back to me.

I sighed and looked at Paimon, "We should go." I said and I got up. We walked downstairs and Diluc was nowhere to be seen. I looked at Paimon and she nodded, we bolted towards the door and- "Hey! The honarary knight, right?" A man called. I stopped and turned around, "Yes... That's me." I said.

He waved me over with his hand, so I walked over. Paimon stayed by the door and she watched me carefully. The man reeked of alcohol, "Have a drink with us!" He said, getting up and wrapping his arm around me.

The smell started making me sick, just as it did when Venti had gotten me drunk. "Sorry, but I don't drink." I said, trying to get out of his grip. "Oh come on! Just a couple of drinks." The man said, pulling me closer to his table, which had many other drunk men.

I looked around, but no one had noticed what was going on. These men are all drunk, no one is even gonna be sober enough to realize. I laughed nervously and I continued to try and distract him.

"Paimon thinks we should go.." Paimon whispered, grabbing my hand. We nearly got to the door, when the same man realized I had left. "Oi! Come back!" He yelled, getting up from his chair.

"That's enough." Diluc said, looking at the man. He looked at me and grabbed my hand. He pulled me to a quiet corner, "You should have stayed upstairs." He said. I shook my head, "No. I have a commission to get to." I said.

"I already wasted time, just by sleeping." I said. He shook his head, "That wasn't wasting time. You need that." He said. I shook my head and I walked back to the tavern door. "Lumine, please. I don't know why I care, but I do. Get more rest." He said.

"Honestly, I have no where to rest. We go out on adventures and we sleep on the grass." I said shrugging. "Let's make a deal." He said. I paused and let him continue. "If I give you a perfect place to stay, please get more rest." He said.

I looked at him confused, "That won't benefit you at all." I said. He shrugged. "Go do your commission or whatever and then meet me back here at 10:00." He said and he walked away. "What?.." I mumbled and I looked at Paimon.

"Paimon doesn't know." She said.