Part 22: Parting Ways For A Bit.

After getting a commission in Inazuma, Diluc and I sat down at the table in our house. "So... You're leaving?" Diluc said. I nodded and I looked at my hands. This was the second time that I was going to leave him to go to a far place.

He pulled my chin up and he smiled a little. "Okay, just be careful." He said. I got up and I sat in his lap. He looked at me confused and I put my head on his shoulder.

He brushed through my hair with his hand and he kissed the top of my head. I didn't want to leave.. I didn't tell him how long I was going to be gone.. I was gonna be gone for over a year... How could I tell him that?!

He pushed my hair away from my neck and he pressed his lips to my neck. I flinched a little and he kept one of his arms wrapped around my waist. He smiled and he kissed my neck again. He sighed and he pulled away from my neck.

I smiled and he pressed his lips to mine. He obviously knew that I would be gone for quite a bit. He sighed and he picked me. He brought me to 'our' room and we both lay down. That was the last night I slept with him until I left.

~So, I did want to clarify something Everytime I put the music notes it means that it's skipping time. Sometimes it'll skip to a day later other times a week later. There isn't something interesting that's gonna happen in Inazuma. So I'll probably cut through a lot of the stuff.~

When I arrived in Inazuma, I was greeted by a kind man named Thoma. Almost like the girl I met at Diluc's other house. I sighed and looked at my hands. Diluc...

"Lumine! Snap out of it!" Paimon said and she elbowed me. I looked up and I realized everyone's eyes were on me. I smiled a little and got up, "Erm- please excuse me.." I mumbled and I walked outside of the teashop.

"How embarrassing.." I mumbled. "Yes.. very." Thoma said and he looked at me. I flinched and I looked at him, "Did you.. follow me out here?" I asked. He nodded, "I had to make sure the guest was alright." He exclaimed and he smiled.