Part 18: The Quiet.

"What the hell?!" Diluc said and he grabbed me. Everything was blurry and I felt weak. He untied my arms and he got up. " What the hell.. what were you planning to do to her?" He asked and he kept a monotone voice.

I stayed quiet and I closed my eyes.

•♪♪♪♪♪♪•

When I opened my eyes, I was in the house. I sat up and I rubbed my eyes. I felt something pull me towards it and it felt warm. "I'm so sorry.." Diluc mumbled. He sounded so.. sad. It sounded like he was crying.

"For what?.." I asked. He shook his head and he kept his arms wrapped around me. I knew the answer to my question.. I just wanted to know what he would have said. The tears rolled down my cheeks and I leaned against him.

So much happened at once, to the point where, I was only able to remember certain things.. and they weren't good. He was kneeling on the floor so.. he wasn't exactly 'embracing' me.

I couldn't help but smile a little. He looked like a child when he looked up at me. The tears rolled down his cheeks and he didn't say anything. I smiled a little and I pressed my lips to his. I had the sudden urge to do that.

He kept the kiss going, even when I tried to pull away. When he did finally pulled away, I felt a bit light headed. "Their gone now.. I promise." He said.

I nodded and he put his head on my shoulder. So much happened.. and so quickly. I didn't know how to react.. I didn't know what to say. I just knew, that he never wanted to talk about it.

•♪♪♪♪♪♪•

After the incident, Diluc began sleeping in his own room, so I had to sleep by myself once again. It bothered me a bit.. but I stay quiet. He never spoke about what happened.

He started talking to me less and it felt like I was alone. He spoke to me here and there and he asked what I wanted to do, but besides that.. it was silent.

I wanted to ask him why but.. after what happened I couldn't blame him. I thought it was best to give him space. So I kept to myself. I never complained or said anything.. I just went along.