Part 11: Are We.. Together?

I woke up to bright light shining over my face and a warm feeling. Honestly, it was the first time in a while, since I've felt this at ease. "Lumine.. Lumine, wake up." Diluc said.

I opened my eyes a little and he smiled. "Morning sleepyhead." He said. I sat up and I rubbed my eyes. Honestly it felt to early. "I gotta talk to you about something." He said. "Hm?.." I mumbled.

"So... Last night when you fell asleep, I ran into Kaeya." He said. I looked at him confused and stayed quiet. "He asked if we were together and..." He said. My heart started pounding and I didn't know what to say.

"I kinda, told him we are." He said. I smiled a little, "Well.. are we?" I asked. Technically we are, since we did confess our love for each other.. but still. He nodded a little, everything happened all at once and my mind was still fuzzy.

I smiled and closed my eyes. "Sorry.. go back to sleep." He said. I shook my head and I felt all weird. He put his hand on my cheek and I opened my eyes. He looked at me so.. loving.

He pressed his lips to mine and it felt like I melted into the kiss. My heart felt slightly calm. It wasn't the first time he had kissed me, yet my heart reacted as though it was.

He pulled away a little and he laughed. "Still not used to it?" He asked. I shrugged and smiled. He seemed very calm and collected about all of this, while I'm still getting used to it.

IM SORRY, BUT THESE TWO ARE SO CUTE TwT

He pulled me into his chest and he stroked my hair softly. The littlest things like this made me happy, he treated me so kindly. It made me melt.

IF YOU COULDN'T TELL I KEEP ADDING IN PYRO JOKES (HER DESCRIBING FEELING WARM)

"Can you and I go somewhere together?.. Alone?" He asked. I nodded and I smiled. "But I do have my commissions to do." I said. He shook his head and he sighed.

"You can take a break if we go on this 'vacation'." He said. I laughed a little and sighed, it sounded nice.. but still. I have work to do, and so does he. He has to take care of the winery and the tavern.