Part 14: Starconches. (Diluc's POV)

I watched her run around in the water, looking for the shells. "Diluc! Look!" She yelled and she showed me her hands, when I looked closer, her hands were filled with Starconches. I smiled and nodded.

She laughed and she set them to the side and she continued looking. "Cute.." I mumbled. I went next to her and I pulled her chin up, to look at me. She smiled and I pressed my lips to hers.

I kept the kiss going for a couple seconds and then I pulled away slightly. She dropped the Starconches that were in her hands and she just.. looked at me. I laughed a little and I bent down to pick up her Starconches.

"You jerk!" She said and she pushed me into the water. I looked at her and laughed. Her face was extremely red and she was obviously embarrassed. I smiled and sighed, although I didn't plan on getting wet... It felt nice.

She set her Starconches with the other ones in the pile, as I got out of the water. She came over to me and I looked down at her. "Yes?.." I said. She smiled and she shook her head.

She looked at me for a couple more seconds and then walked away. "Uh.. okay?" I said and I sat down on the sand and I looked at her again. She acted like a child sometimes and that was adorable.

•♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪•

She came over to me and she sat next to me. "I'm tired.." She mumbled and she put her head on my shoulder. "Are you hungry as well?" I asked. "I'm not sure.. I got used to not eating a lot, to the point where I can't tell." She said...

"Oh..." I mumbled. I got up and I picked her up. "Let me make you something." I said and I walked inside with her.

•♪♪♪♪♪♪•

I lay on her bed and I sighed. Today was fun and long. I didn't know how long I wanted to stay with her here.. She sat on the bed and she looked at me. "Diluc.." She said and she tilted her head slightly. "Yes?" I asked and I sat up.

"Can I.. play with your hair?" She asked. I laughed a little and I nodded. I turned around and she stroked my hair. "It's so soft!" She said. She sounded happy and excited?.. I couldn't tell.

"I can do so much!" She said and she began doing something with my hair. It felt nice and I started dozing off. She stopped playing with it and I looked at her. "Done?" I asked. She smiled and nodded.

"Yep!" She said. I felt my hair and it felt like she braided it. I smiled and she grabbed the collar to my shirt. She pressed her lips to mine and I wrapped my arm around her waist.