Part 8: 5 Day Commission.

"Traveler! Over here!" Katheryne called, as we passed by her. "Yes?" Paimon said, looking at her. "We have a commission for you in Liyue, if you don't mind going." Katheryne said.

I looked at Paimon and nodded, "Sure, I'll take it." I said. "Great! It'll be a couple days although, I hope you don't mind." She said. "That's fine." I said. She told me the things I should expect and the monsters I would fight.

"Alright, that is all." She said. Paimon and I nodded and I walked away. "Man! Paimon was really enjoying sleeping on that comfy bed, too." She complained.

"Don't expect to always sleep there." I said. Honestly, I had already started to feel like a burden. "Why not?!" Paimon exclaimed. "Because we have already stayed there long enough." I said.

She groaned, and we continued walking.

•♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪•

Day 1:

"So sorry we had to make you come all the way here." Xiangling said as we walked around Liyue. "It's alright, we don't mind." I said. "I expect a LOT of food from this!" Paimon whined. I glared at her and sighed.

"Of course! I will prepare you a big feast!" Xiangling said. "Thank you." I said, smiling. She nodded, and we heard quiet footsteps behind us

I stopped and turned around, "Who is-" I stopped talking and stared at the person. "Ojou-chan! I didn't think it was true!" Childe said, giving me a hug. I made a face and sighed. "Hiya Childe." I said.

"So.. are you here to see me?" He asked. Flirty. "Nope. I'm here for a commission." I said. "Aww, so no time to hang out?" He asked. I shrugged, "I don't know, I just wanna get this over with." I said.

"Ahh, okay. Well come give me a visit when you're done, alright?" He said, and he winked at me. I nodded and walked away.

"Weirdo, oh well." I mumbled. "Where were you?" Paimon said as I walked up to them. "Sorry, something caught my eye." I said and shrugged. She looked at me a little suspicious and shrugged.

•♪♪♪♪♪♪♪•

Night:

"It's so nice that Xiangling let us stay with her." Paimon said. I shrugged, and I sat down in the bed, not to long after she said that, Paimon fell asleep.

"I wonder what Diluc is doing." I mumbled. What.. what am I saying?! Ugh! I'm so confused! I sighed and lay back on the bed. But I was curious.. I forgot to tell him I was leaving, so..