Part 15: Unexpected Visitors.

I DECIDED TO SPICE THIS SHIT UP AND I AM THROWING IN MY OWN OC'S (original characters) BECAUSE I NEED THE DRAMA TwT. TWO GIRLS AND TWO BOYS.

I sat up and I rubbed my eyes. What had happened yesterday was a bit blurry and I felt really drained. I assumed it was from all the running around yesterday when I was collecting all the Starconches.

I got up and as soon as I did a ringing sound went off and it sounded like it was coming from the front door of the house. I looked at Diluc and he was still asleep, so I rushed to open the door.

When I opened the door I was face with four people. They all looked at me and one of the girls made a face at me. "Can I help you?.." I asked. "Hello.. is Diluc here?" The girl with brown hair asked.

"Yes.. but he is-" I was cut off by the blue haired girl shoving me out of the way and rushing inside. "Erm- wait!" I said and I went to follow her. One of the guys grabbed my arm and he pulled me to the kitchen.

I was so confused and I didn't know what to do. The blue haired girl began yelling Diluc's name multiple times. My sword was on the couch, but I wasn't able to get to it.

Both of the guys grabbed my arms and kept me still. Every small move I made.. they tightened their grip. "Jesus.. what is all the noise Lumine-" Diluc said and he walked out of the room.

He looked at me and he looked so confused. "Diluc-" I was cut off by one of the men putting their hand over my mouth. I tried pulling away but they wouldn't let go.

"Diluc!" The blue haired girl exclaimed and she clung to him. He looked at her and he made a face, "Aurora." He said. The other women looked at me, "Who is this.. wench." The brown haired women said.

I bit my tongue and I looked at the ground. I didn't know what to say.. but it sure made me mad. "Let her go." Diluc said and he pushed the girl off of him. The two men released my arms and they let me fall.

The tight grip they had on my arms, caused me to have red marks. Diluc came over to me and he picked me up. "What do you want?" He asked.

"We came to see you!" Aurora said. "Why? Besides that, you hurt Lumine." He said. "Lumine?" The brown haired girl said. He groaned and looked at me. "You alright?" He asked. I nodded and I looked at the other people.

They didn't like me.. for some reason. "Tohma, Aurora, Kai, and Leon. This is my partner." Diluc said. Not a bad way to put it.. "Partner?.. As in.. you guys are together?" Aurora asked.

He nodded and he sighed. She glared at me and scoffed, "Disgusting." She said. I bit my tongue and I said nothing.