Part 9: Can I Say.. That I Love You?

Day 5:

"Today is just us thanking you." Xiangling said, smiling. I nodded, although I did want to go back to Mondstat.. I didn't want to be rude. I wanted to see Diluc..

"As long as Paimon gets food, Paimon doesn't care what happens." Paimon said. (LMFAO SO MANY 'PAIMONS') I laughed a little and shrugged. Only a few hours and I could go back to Mondstat.

•♪♪♪♪♪♪♪•

"You aren't enjoying yourself?.." Xiao said, sitting next to me. I shrugged and sighed. It was already getting dark and we hadn't left yet. "Meh, I am." I said.

He nodded, "Let me go get Paimon and you guys can leave." He said. I smiled a little and sighed. "Alright! Paimon is ready to go!" She said. I nodded and got up. "Thanks.." I mumbled, as we passed by Xiao. He nodded.

•♪♪♪♪♪♪♪•

We got to Mondstat's main gate and Swan greeted us. "Welcome back, how was the commission?" He asked. "Pretty good! Better than we expected." Paimon said.

"I'm a bit tired although." I said, laughing. He nodded and we walked inside. As soon as we did something grabbed my arm and pulled into a dark corner.

"You idiot!" 'He' said. He pulled me into his chest and my heart started pounding. "Sorry Diluc.." I mumbled. "Why didn't you tell me?! I was worried when I couldn't find you!" He mumbled.

I smiled a little and I put my arms around his waist. He put his head on my neck and I started feeling dizzy. "Don't ever do that again. Got it?.." He whispered.

I nodded and he pressed his lips to my neck. I flinched a little and my face flushed, w-what is he doing?! "I think.." He mumbled. "Lumine?" He whisered.

"Y-Yes?.." I said. "Can I say... That I love you?.." He whispered. My heart felt like it was gonna jump out of my chest because of how much it was pounding. "If that's how you feel.." I said. He nodded and pulled away from me.

"I love you, Lumine.." He said. I smiled, "I love you too." I whispered. Everything felt dizzy and I put my hand on my head. "You okay?" He asked and he sat me on the grass quickly. I laughed nervously and nodded.

I don't want him to think I'm weird.. He put his hand on my cheek and he put his face close to mine. I couldn't help it.. I pressed my lips to his and he flinched slightly. He pulled away a little.

"Lumine.." He mumbled. Why did I do that?! Idiot! Idiot! "I am so sorry! I don't know why I did that." I said and I laughed nervously.

A little more spice to this one <3