Part 3: Her. (Diluc POV)

After she stopped showing to the tavern everything felt... lonely. I didn't like the feeling, honestly, I liked having her around, it made me feel.. at ease. She made a little part of me happy.

I didn't know why, but she did. It bothered me because I wasn't used to it.. "Diluc!" Venti yelled as he walked in. I groaned and walked to the counter.

"What is it?" I said. He made a face and sighed. "You're lonely~" He said, stumbling to a sit. "Lumine is lonely too." He said in a sad tone.

"She pushes herself a lot.. now that I think about it, she is always doing a commission or helping someone all day. When does she get rest?" He said, putting his mug on the table.

I hesitated for a bit and then realized.. that he was right. She never gets any rest.. she is probably on a mission now.. Why isn't that stupid flying thing stopping her? I knew that flying thing wasn't any help.

"Venti." I said. "What is she doing now?" I asked. He shrugged, "Last time I heard from her was.. two hours ago? I think.. and she said she was going to work." He said.

It was already past night fall.. Why in the world is she doing this to herself? Ugh! Why do I care?! I shouldn't! I grabbed a couple of the bottles and I began organizing. But what Venti said.. stuck with me.

•♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪•
Next Day

I stood by the entrance of Mondstat and I waited. "My goodness! That was a lot of work!" Said a familiar voice. I knew it! I stepped in front of the two and looked down at her. "Diluc?" She asked.

I squinted a bit and I seen the dark circles under her eyes. I couldn't help but feel sorry. She pushed herself a lot. She had scratches everywhere. "I'm sorry, did you need something?" She said, smiling.

I grabbed her arm and I pulled her towards the tavern. "Hey! I swear if you do anything to her!" Paimon said. "Stay!" I yelled. I continued walking towards the tavern and she said nothing.

I opened the door to the tavern and I pulled her up to the second floor. "Ow.." she mumbled. I let go of her quickly and I sat at a table. She looked at me confused. "Sit." I said. She nodded and sat.

"Yes? Do I need to go on a commission for you?" She asked. I shook my head and sighed. "Close your eyes." I said. She looked at me confused. "Lumine!" I said. She closed her eyes quickly.

"I'm gonna count from ten backwards, got it?" I said. She opened her eyes in confusion, "Is this some kind of joke?" She asked. "No it isn't, now close your eyes." I said.

Once again, she closed her eyes. I slowly counted down from ten and after I got half way, her head tilted to the side. Now.. she can get rest. She was tired, and that was obvious. She fell asleep just from her closing her eyes and me counting backwards.

Not good.