Part 17: A Mistake.

She smiled at me and I sighed. With her around, things were going to be very difficult. Aurora was swooning over Diluc and he just said nothing. He kept making faces when ever she tried to make a move.

He made glances at me here and there, I just smiled. I didn't need him thinking I was to needy. "I'm going out.." I mumbled. I couldn't take it anymore. They were pissing me off.

I opened the door and I walked outside. The best thing I could think of... Was to look for the Starconches. I sighed and I started walking up and down the beach.

I sat down near a lot of Starconches and I started looking for the ones that were still in perfect shape. Something covered my eyes and I was pulled back. It didn't feel like Diluc... Who was it?!

"Such a pretty thing.. it's sad, letting this go to waste." The guy I said. I couldn't make out who it was. Kai.. Or Leon?! Which one?! Please don't do anything.. please..

The person touched my lip and then my neck. I couldn't move.. everything felt numb. I wanted to pull away, yell for help. But I couldn't.. I was to weak..

Weak. Helpless. I didn't know what to do or say... I felt a slight thing press to my lips and the hand slipped off my eyes slightly. Kai. "Stop it!" I yelled, after he pulled away finally.

"Let go!" I yelled. I couldn't move even if I tried. "It's so entertaining to see you struggle like that." He said and he put his hand over my eyes again. Everything was dark..

"Make it quick." Tohma said. I could tell it was her, just by her cold tone. "He's gonna kill us all if he finds out that you did this." She said. He pulled at the top of my dress and I didn't know what to do.

"Hurry-" She was cut off by a loud sound. We were to far from the house.. so I couldn't tell if it was coming from there. "What the hell is going on?! What are you doing to her?!" Diluc yelled. "Damn it.." Tohma mumbled and he pushed me to the sand.

I then realized that my hands had been tied.. and I didn't even notice. "I didn't get to have my fun yet." He said. I looked at him and the tears rolled down my cheeks.