Part 29: Sick.

I am aware that in the game they don't change their clothes, due to the fact that they are game characters XD but since this is a fan fic I'ma make to where they can change clothing!! But anyways ON TO THE STORY!!

I rubbed my temples and I sighed. I didn't feel good and I felt really hot.. "Diluc.." I mumbled and I stumbled into the kitchen, and I walked towards Diluc. I put my head on his back and he stopped cooking.

"Lumine?.." He asked and he looked at me. "Are you alright?!" He asked and he turned around. I stumbled back a little and he put his hand on my waist and he put his other hand on my forehead.

"Your burning up.. What happened?" He asked and he sat me on one of the chairs. I shrugged and I put my head on the table. "Okay.. let me get you some medicine." He said and he opened a cabinet.

I closed my eyes and my head started throbbing. "Diluc.." I mumbled and he put something in front of me. "This'll help with the pain." He said.

Two pills were on the table and I groaned, I never liked taking pills.. "There's nothing else?.." I mumbled. He shook his head, "I know how much you hate taking pills, but it's all I have." He said and he sighed.

He put a glass of juice in front of me and he helped me sit up. I looked at the pills and I shook my head. "Lumine, you have to." He said and he grabbed them. He put them in my hand and he sighed.

"Fine.." I mumbled and I put the pills in my mouth. I made a face and I grabbed the cup of juice. I took a big gulp of the juice and the pills were gone. I sighed and I closed my eyes, "Gross.." I mumbled.

He laughed a little he pressed his lips to my forehead, "You'll feel better soon, promise." He said, he picked me up and he set me on the couch.