Part 12: 'Vacation' With Him.

After asking Jean and explaining the whole 'vacation' thing, she finally told me that it was fine and I had nothing to worry about. Even though it sounded reassuring, I still was a bit worried.

"Lumine.. you don't have to worry. Although I can say I hate them, I know they have this under control." Diluc said and pulled me into a hug. I nodded a little and sighed.

"Right.." I mumbled. "If it makes you feel any better, where we are going isn't far from Mondstat." He said and he smiled. I looked up at him and smiled, "Thank you, Diluc." I said. He nodded and he pressed his lips to mine. My heart started pounding again, he pulled away a bit and he laughed.

"Sorry." He said and he smiled. I laughed a little and shrugged.

•♪♪♪♪♪♪•

"You're leaving already?" Paimon whined. I laughed and nodded, "Yep, you'll be fine here with Jean and the others, I swear." I said. She groaned and sighed.

"Have fun! We promise not to bother you." Jean said and she laughed. I smiled and nodded. Everyone was acting like I was moving away or something.

"Have fun, don't miss me to much." Kaeya said and he smiled. I rolled my eyes and I started walking towards the main entrance. "Goodbye traveler!" Swan said, as I passed by him.

I smiled, "Goodbye!" I said. Everyone seemed to know about me taking my leave for a bit. Jean must have told the entire town. I sighed and smiled.

•♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪•

Diluc put his hands over my eyes and I flinched. "Y-Yes?.." I said. He pressed his lips to mine quickly and he laughed. "We are almost there, so I want it to be a surprise." He said.

I nodded and he walked beside me very slowly. "Alright.." He mumbled. He took his hands off my eyes and I looked around. I couldn't tell where we were, but it was by the water. A small house was right next to us.

"Wow.." I mumbled and I walked towards the water. He followed me and smiled, "You like it?.." He asked. I nodded and I looked at him, "It's beautiful." I said.

"I'm glad you think so, there is a house of course." He said and he laughed. He grabbed my hand and we walked towards the house. I don't know why but my heart started pounding.

We went inside and he turned on the lights.