Part 10: Confessions. (Diluc's POV)

She pressed her lips to mine and my heart started pounding. The first time I had felt anything like that. It surprised me.. so I didn't know how to react.

I pulled away a little, after a few seconds. "Lumine.." I mumbled. "I am so sorry! I don't know why I did that!" She said and she laughed a little. Why do I.. want it to happen again?!

I pulled her into my chest, so that I wouldn't do anything irrational. "Diluc?" She said. "Yeah?" I said. She stayed quiet and she shook her head. I put my chin on her head and I didn't know what to say.

"I love you.." I said. She knows that! Why are you saying that again?! She laughed a little and nodded, "I love you too." She mumbled. It made me happy, but, how was I supposed to act around her?!

Did she already know how to act around me? We stayed quiet and her breathing slowed. "Lumine?.." I mumbled. No response. "Are you asleep?" I whispered. No response. I laughed a little and I got up.

I picked her up and walked to the main entrance. "Going somewhere?" Kaeya said. I looked at him, "Not that it's any of your business but, I am going home." I said. "With her?" He said, gesturing towards Lumine.

I glared at him and sighed, "If you didn't know, she is living with me." I said. He laughed a little, "So, you guys are together?" He said. My heart skipped a bit and I didn't know what to say.

"So?" He said. I took a deep breath, "Yes, we are." I said. He laughed a little and I looked at him dead serious. "Your serious." He said. I walked away and I looked at her.

We are together.. right?.. She slept quietly in my arms, as I walked back to my house.

•♪♪♪♪♪♪•

When we got home I put her on her bed and I sat next to her. It was very cool in her room, so it soothed my mind. She tossed and turned in her sleep, it made me wonder what she was dreaming about.

I looked out the window and I got up. "Don't leave.." She mumbled. I looked at her confused and she seemed to still be asleep. Did she want me to stay?.. Or was it something in her dream?..

I sat next to her again and that's how we stayed.