Chapter 14 - As It Begins

Start from the beginning

'I dare you to attack me and your handsome face will be ruined!' Pier angrily stared at the patch of grass and pointed his palm in that direction. Surprisingly, the small whirlwind actually moved at half the distance between him and the patch of grass before disappearing without a trace.

Pier had question marks all over his face by now.

"What's with that? It did move but it disappeared halfway," He scratched his neck and summoned another whirlwind and did the same thing but it still kept disappearing.

'At this point, I would definitely think that Asher has a patch of grass in his face.' He sighed. He was disappointed that it disappeared but he was also satisfied because he was able to move the whirlwind.

"Slowly, let's not rush things." He smiled out of contentment and stood up. His suit would be arriving later and he needs to prepare before trying it out so he went out of the training grounds.

As Pier went out of the training grounds, a bird from the ceiling stared at his back before flying away and into someone's arms.

---

Pier was already taking a bath on his own now. He hated other people seeing his naked body when he baths and so dismisses the male servants who were assigned by the head butler he had hired. The male servants made a fuss when Pier refused to let them inside the bathroom when he tried to take a bath at first saying that they would lose their jobs.

But instead of letting them in, Pier told them that he will assign them new work and that he does not need assistance in the bath. Starting from that point, Pier now enjoyed his baths.

He scrubbed his body and lathered it up with a bar of fragrant bath soap. It smelled like that of Rose Oil which Pier really liked as well. He then thought about the things that happened, not just yesterday but in the past overall.

He became friends with Raphael again and had been invited to Raphael's Duchy. It was right to call it Raphael's Duchy because he was the successor anyway.

He thought about how he could make friends with the Crown Prince. Pier already gave Asher enough headache by chasing his lover out and clinging to Asher non-stop. Making friends with Raphael was easier because they had no problems except the issue of the engagement but Pier had tons of problems with the crown prince.

'Ah, whatever. I'll just leave tomorrow's problems to tomorrow's me.' He then whistled as he leisurely enjoyed the shower.

---

"This is the suit you have ordered and was based on the design you have given young master," Vivian said as she carefully took out an elegant-looking three-piece suit. It was color black with chains at the neck part and at the front pocket. He liked it very much.

"Well done, Vivian!" He excitedly said. The fashion enthusiast trait of Pier inside him rejoiced in joy after seeing the suit.

'If Pier was still here, he would definitely be the first person to order this.' He thought how these designs would rock the tailoring industry. He was also looking forward to wearing the suit at the Royal Banquet tomorrow.

Pier wore the suit and stood in front of the mirror. He examined every angle of him in the mirror and eyed anything that is out of place but he found none.

Eliam was definitely good-looking in his previous life but the body he transmigrated into was far more handsome, no, Pier was a mixture of both. He was handsome and beautiful at the same time. There were definitely no issues with both the suit and him.

"What do you think, Lady Vivian?" Pier asked as he and Vivian were in the dressing room with some servants. Both Vivian and the servants were staring at the young master in awe. They were amazed at how beautiful their young master was. He was so beautiful and handsome wearing the suit that it even made the servant's hearts skip a little bit.

"You are the most stunning person I have seen, young master," Vivian said and Pier laughed at the compliment

"You do not need to flatter me so much, Lady Vivian, or else my head might explode." He said and Vivian looked at him with concern all of a sudden

"E-Explode? Young master is something wrong with your head?!" She asked with worry. Pier only facepalmed himself in his mind.

'Why did I use terms from my world that they would not know?' He sighed before smiling once more and laughing a little bit.

"Nothing's wrong, Lady Vivian, it was simply an expression from a book I've read that when someone gets too many compliments, their head will explode because their ego has been fed too much as well." He explained and Vivian sighed in relief.

"That's good to hear, young master but I assure you that you are indeed stunning along with the suit!" She clasped her hands together and glanced at the mirror. Pier's black hair, thick eyebrows, straight nose, and well-balanced luscious lips, are to die for. His complexion might be more on the paler side but his facial features made it all possible that he was worthy of the envy of any gender in the kingdom. She would be lying if she did not admit that Pier was one of the most attractive nobles she had met the first time.

"Haha, thank you for the compliment, Lady Vivian" Pier then smiled elegantly at them and the female servants almost fainted at how attractive Pier looked when he smiled like that

'There's still something missing though,' He thought as he was checking his outfit once more.

'Ah, that.' The item that was missing from his suit was a silver thing that was just lying in his room.

Lady Vivian and the servants simply watched the young master smile in satisfaction.

---

"Then I will see you at the Royal Palace, father." Pier bowed as he sent his father off along with his two brothers and his mother whom he did not have any interactions because he would eat earlier than them and practice his magic early.

"Do not be late." His father gave him a stern warning but Pier simply dismissed him. Pier was not timely. The original owner of his body had too many negative characteristics that everyone deemed him as the useless young master. Pier simply waved at the luxurious carriage his family rode on before going back inside the mansion and calling the servants who helped him dress yesterday.

It was the time for Pier to start making his move and smack those bastards who made Pier's life miserable in the back of their heads.