00. Still Pondering If This is a Dream

Start from the beginning

They were careful at wiping her skin and hair as well, as if that one was delicate but Y/n, who felt good didn't bother saying anything until they finished up washing her.

The quick rinsing of her hair and skin was done and in a matter of minutes, she was in her dress. A mirror in front of her as she realized that her age seized lower.

Y/n, in real life was in her teens. But looking at the girl in front of that mirror showed a girl in her age of ten? Well, that's how she saw it.(gotta edit this to 16 y/o lmao sahreh pips)

Soon the maids had lead the girl towards the dining room. There was a long table there in which three people sat. On both sides of an old man was the parents she last remembered carrying her and in the center was an old man who was frowning at her.

"It's already late in the morning." The mother greeted seriously.

"What did I say about being late?" The father asked.

Y/n was quite surprised by the change of attitude. The two were staring at her in quite a manner she could not comprehend. But whatever looks those are, she was sure as hell that it didn't look pleased... it looked somehow pissed.

She shivered from the look and quickly made her way to the chair that the maid had pulled. It was beside her mother. And as soon as she sat down, the look became even sour.

"As punishment, you're going to sit still and will not have breakfast." The old man said.

Y/n was quite stunned.

What bullshit?!

And so the three adults had began to dig into their meals. Y/n, who had an empty plate prepared in front of her stared at it while suffering the gruelling minutes of their silverware and chewing noises resonating to the air.

It annoyed her to no end.

Just how old is this body? She looks ten and these rich bastards are starving her?! What big fucking bullshit is that?!

Her mind was screaming.

She was so mad, she clenched her fist.

"How old is that brat." The old man asked while glaring at the girl.

Her father looked at her. "I don't know." Then eyed the mother.

"Beats me."

"The lady is 12 this year, milord." Spoke an elderly in suit. Y/n could guess that he is a butler of some sort.

12? I thought she was 10?!

"Twelve. Good." The old man nodded.

The woman hummed in agreement. "Now that she's twelve, she can marry him right?" She said.

"Yes. That's right. We can gift the betrothal in his thirtieth birthday."

The fuck what?! Y/n looked at the three adults speaking as if that shit was normal. The girl's insides were scrambling like eggs and her temper was burning that she wanted to grab that fork and stab them with it.

What the hell are they saying?!

Marriage? 12 and 30? Bitch that is illegal! So illegal their tongue should be cut into bits and fed back to them. What the hell are there disgusting bastards being so happy for?!

"I don't want to marry him." She finally spoke trying to hold her temper.

When Y/n said that, eyes darted to her and glared.

"What did you say?" The mother asked with a shaky yet threatening tone.

"I won't marry--"

She was met with a stinging cheeks. Her face was burning from a sudden slap until she realized she was also on the floor.

Wide eyed Y/n looked up at the 'mother' who slapped her.

"It seems that we have to educate her." The grandfather said with an impassive look.

"I'm sorry father. I'll make sure she won't run her childish mouth again." The woman said. As she did, signalled a few servants who automatically held on to both Y/n's arms and raised her up to face the mad lady.

Of course, as someone who has just woken up, Y/n felt like this is a bit too cruel! She's probably having a nightmare.

More slaps followed and that definitely hurt like hell for her. Just like that, Y/n automatically went down to memory lane. Her body suddenly started to tremble and her mouth went loose to her control. "I'm so-sorry mother... I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She cried.

Y/n felt this moment like a stab on her chest as she listened to herself apologize for doing nothing wrong at all.

"Take her to the punishment room. She's going to stay there until she learns how to become a lady." The father then said while wiping his mouth with a cloth. All this time, he was eating while ignoring the please of his child who's being beaten up by her own mother?!

"Yes. That's for the best." The woman said, dusting off her palms. "Take her. Now."

And so they set off. The servants dragged the little lady towards the hallway quietly. No one spoke and no one looked at the pitiful state of her face until they reached the last door.

Y/n couldn't speak as her lips swelled from being hit a few times. It felt like she was bloated or something.

The servants then led her to a bed. Sat her there and placed a chain on her ankle that disabled her plan escape.

That very moment, Y/n realized... it was not a dream.

For days and days until it reached a week in the punishment room was not a joke. Although the servants treat her well, her family didn't.

The child's family would enter the punishment room and either her father punches her gut and tell her to learn to behave, her grandfather would glare at her and hit her with his cane and her mother who comes often to whip her out of frustrations.

Y/n has never felt this way before. The urge to beg them to just kill her.

And when that hell of a week had passed, Y/n was released. The servants treated her properly with pity while she spaced out. Quietly planning her escape until her mother came in.

Her face was so mad, Y/n realized that her mother's husband or father must've insulted and degraded her again. And now she's here to bring her anger out.

The servants tactfully escaped the room and now, only her and Y/n were left. A slap resonated in the room as the girl's head tilted sideways.

"Those bastards! They think I'm insignificant?!" She screeched. Then she looked down at her.

Y/n stayed quiet. An opportunity arising while she glared at this woman with contempt. She wanted to slap her back, but that's asking too much.

"Ungrateful wench." The woman was about to hit her again, but Y/n wasn't that stupid to receive a second slap as she  quickly pushed her away and ran away.

Small feet running into the wide hallways as she heard the screaming mother slowly beginning to turn faint.

Whether she gets lost or not, she didn't care. As long as she left that place.

That moment, Y/n already knew what needs to be done in that kind of place.

She has to leave it!

.

Hi~

Bye~