Ten guards circled around the MacCloud family to make sure they don't retaliate. Iona and her husband were watched closely by the guards, to make sure they stay out of the way, Alexander held his bride in his arms, he knew that she was remembering what happened to her on that dreadful day she was whipped, but this is much worse then that, this time the weapon was a cat o nine, and when lashed it sinks into the skin and rips the flesh right out.

"Proceed!" Called out the judge, "and lord have mercy on the child!"

Katarina closed her eyes and an image of Neil was before her. She was at peace with herself, and knew that even if she didn't survive this ordeal, she would not have changed a single thing!

The hooded man raised his hands and cracked the whip as hard as he could across Katerina's back, the nails and glass sliced into her skin and blood squirted out. The crowd cried out with grief and Iona fainted in her husbands arms.

When the hooded man pulled the cat o nine out of Katerina's skin, pieces of flesh hung on her back, it was a dreadful sight, but the Druidess didn't even cry out, nor did she wince with pain. She was a warrior, and the crowd admired her bravery, but when they saw the lash coming down on her again, they pitied her and were glad it was her and not them receiving such punishment.

Katarina bit down on her lip, and drew blood, as the whip sank into her skin a second time, tears glided down her face, and she was about to pass out, but for ear splitting war cry she heard behind her, that had her heart pumping blood and she turned around just in time to see Neil fly in the air and jump on the hooded man, throw him to the ground and beat the living hell out of him, until he lay unconscious.

The people of the courtyard went into a panic attack. Who was this beast who dared to interrupt the law? Who was he that had the strength of ten lions, and the balls of twenty, to fearlessly come charging here and taking the law into his own hands? The men hated him with gut wrenching jealousy, and the woman fell in love with the bold warrior who fought breathlessly, fearlessly for the love of his life!

Jealousy filled their hearts as they watched the fierce, handsome warrior beat the hooded man senseless, and all in the name of love! Love speared through their hearts when they watched the warrior with tears in his eyes run to his soulmate and collect her in his arms, and hold her tightly against his muscled chest. No one dared to get in his way when he walked away with her. He was a man, a warrior and a lover, and the women of the court swayed with adoration that there was hope yet in this god forsaken life, that love truly exists, even amoung the worst possible situations, there was still hope after all!

*********

The water rippled as a single tear dropped into the fountain, Aphrodite watched Prince Charming come to the rescue, and her heart squeezed with love, she just loved happy endings. Turning around she smiled at her father.

"Well father you lost the wager!" Aphrodite's said with satisfaction, as she wiped the tears from her eyes. "Now zap them out of there because soon the angry crowd will feel cheated and will seek the death penalty!"

Zues was full of rage, he hated losing wagers! And this wager was important because if he had won, his daughter would have had to marry whomever he chose for her! "Why aren't you zapping them out of there, why do you need me to do it?" He growled.

"You know why! I already zapped Amira twice out of her horrible situation, and if I help Neil and Katarina, it will draw Kronos attention, and he will limit my powers, because I have already been warned not to meddle with the Druids!" She told her father.

"And instead of heeding the warning, you continue to do your will!" Zeus yelled.

"Father are you trying to avoid payment? You lost the wager, not get to it!" The goddess said in a firm and unwavering voice.

"Where do you want them?" He asked, his voice sounded miserable, he hated losing!

"Send them into the future father, I'm sure Katarina will love California! Oh and one more thing, can you heal the Druidess before you zap them to safety?" She said, excited for the Druidess and her soulmate's new adventure in America.

Zeus rolled his eyes and paid his wager in full and then some, but he was not a happy man, he still needed to find a way to trap his daughter into marriage, she needed to focus more on her life, than on the happenings of earth!

Hello my beautiful fans, lately my account on wattpad is going berserk again. I have had tons of people private message me about the trouble they are having downloading my story, and I too have problems with a few things too, as of this moment I went from number five on the hot list to almost two hundred! So no one can find my book easy anymore. It's not about the points I get but it's all about my book getting out there and entertaining people. It has nothing to do with my ego, or collecting points and it has everything to do with following my dream and writing for everyone's pleasure because it gives me pleasure. So I ask each and everyone of you to PLEASE hit the vote button!!! It only takes a second, and I would appreciate it with all my heart.

I have made a beautiful website with so many benefits for my beautiful fans where all my books and my new books that I will continue writing if it's GOD will, will be posted, I will never stop writing!!!! But there will be a minimum maintenance charge of two dollars to become a member for a full year, and have access to everything I am writing, but I am withholding as much as I could from not doing that so I can give you all free stories to read, but in order to do that I need to continue to stay on the hot list!!!! Please hit the vote button, and keep me on that hot list, and I will continue to deliver to you all Druid stories, hundreds of them for free!!!!

I don't know if everyone knows, I have started another story called "my first love." If you go on my reading list you will find it there, it is also a Druid love story. But I need everyone's support to keep writing, please give me your vote, as always I want to say thank you for coming on this journey with me, I love you all and may GODs light shine on you all. Xoxoxxoxoxxoxxo