Chapter 27: Trovita, Kumquat and Rind Island.

The gang were on the boat that was taking them to Trovita Island.

Luna was thinking about her third Orange Gym challenge.

"What do you think the Gym Leader will be like Lu?" Misty asked.

"I don't know," Luna answered, "all I can say is that the Gym Leader will give me tough challenges like Danny and Cissy did."

Just then Pichu and Pikachu saw something in the ocean and the gang saw it too.

"Pichu!" "Pika!" Both electrics exclaimed making the gang look at the direction.

What they saw shocked them, a little girl and her Pokémon Seel were struggling in a whirlpool.

"That little girl is drowning." Misty gasped. She released her Staryu and jumped into the ocean. "I'm going to get her out."

Luna released her Triton to help as well.

With Staryu's and Triton's help, Luna and Misty got the little girl to safety on the boat.

"Thank you," the little girl said, "I was swimming with my Seel, but the ocean pulled me away from shore and into that whirlpool."

"That's why you must be very careful when swimming in the ocean," Misty said, "the ocean can be very dangerous."

When the gang reached the dock, there was a boy, about 18 with dark redish hair at the dock. He had seen everything that had happened and was surprised to see a red Gyarados as well but it was calm looking, "Mahri." He said running to the group.

"Big brother." Mahri said running into the boy's arms.

"Mahri you got me really worried," said her brother, "don't go swimming by yourself ever again okay?" Mahri nodded yes in response.

The boy turned to the group. "I thank you so much for saving my little sister." He said greatly.

"Not at all." Luna said petting Triton before returning him back.

"It was a good thing that we were here." Tracey said.

The boy turned to Misty, "I saw what you did for saving my little sister," he said looking into her eyes, "you are amazing. I'm Rudy."

"Oh I'm Misty." Misty said blushing a little bit.

Luna was smiling inside knowing that Misty found someone that likes her, "Um, excuse me Rudy," she said politely, "but are you the Gym Leader of Trovita Gym?"

"Yes I am," Rudy said, "so I take it you want to challenge me?"

"Yes I do and my name is Luna." Luna said with a small bow.

Rudy smiled at her knowing she is a polite and innocent girl unlike other girls her age, "Well Luna," he said, "I take it that you have already challenged some Orange Gym Leaders?"

"Yes I have," Luna said, showing Rudy her Coral-Eye badge and Sea-Ruby badge in her case, "so what do I have to do to earn a badge here?" She asked.

Rudy smiled, "You have to take two challenges," he said, "one is a target test and the other test is a Pokémon battle, but we fight using the same type of Pokémon."

"Okay." Luna said with a smile pulling her hood down showing her golden blonde hair with pink highlights up to her waist shining brightly in the sun. But she still has her fake glasses on.

"Big sister?" Tomo said questionably.

"Lu." Misty looking at her, "Are you sure you should be doing that?" She asked.