Chapter 16: Farfetch'd Trick! Togepi Hatched! Bulbasaur Evolving Where?

Luna and her friends were taking a break in the meadow. Luna was looking after her two Eevee eggs and Misty was looking after her egg.

And Tomo was playing with Growlithe, Pichu, Pikachu and Zorua who she let out.

"You know," Brock said, "there is a rumour that Pokémon called Farfetch'd lives here.

Luna got interested by that and looked it up on X-Dexter.

Farfetch'd resembles a brown duck with a white underbelly. It has a yellow beak and a V-shaped, black marking on its forehead. It has wings as big as its body, which appear to be prehensile enough to substitute for hands. It has yellow legs with webbed feet.

Farfetch'd the Wild Duck Pokémon.
By using the green onion that it holds like a sword, Farfetch'd can cut through a variety of objects.

"Ooh, I would like to have one." Tomo said.

Tomo, Luna and Brock decided to fetch some water from the stream, leaving Misty alone.

Just then Misty heard a rustling from a bush, "Oh dear," she said worriedly, "I hope it's not anything dangerous or a disgusting bug Pokémon." What came out of the bush was a Farfetch'd. "Oh wow." Misty said and chased after it.

While chasing after the Farfetch'd, she ran into a boy with brown hair, named Keith.

"Sorry about that." Misty apologies.

"It's okay," Keith said, "no harm done." He gave Misty her backpack, which fell onto the ground, then set off.

Misty went back to where Luna, Tomo and Brock were waiting for her.

"Mist, where had you been?" Luna asked.

Misty explained her encounter of a Farfetch'd.

"You're lucky." Tomo said, he really wanted to catch his own Farfetch'd Luna rubbed his head and reassured him that they'll find some more Farfetch'd.

Brock gave Misty back her canteen of water; he had filled it up for her. But when Misty opened up her backpack, she found out that the backpack was filled with potatos. "Oh my gosh!" She shouted in alarm, "My backpack must have gotten switched with the boy I ran into. And all of my Pokémon were in there."

"It's a good thing your egg wasn't in your backpack." Brock said.

Misty had her egg in her arms all the time, when it happened, "I'm relieved by that." She said holding her egg close to her heart.

The gang rang to a police station at once and told Officer Jenny what had happened, "Another one." Jenny said and she pointed to a wanted poster, "I have been after the boy Keith and his Farfetch'd for a whole week now. Misty you are the sixth Pokémon trainer that has had a backpack, full of PokéBalls, stolen."

"When I get my hands on that guy, he will be sorry." Misty said angrily.

Luna, Tomo and Brock could see imaginary flames appearing behind her back so they back way from the angry girl.

Back in the woods, Keith and Farfetch'd were hiding out in a tent, "Well Farfetch'd my friend," Keith said happily, "we have hit the jackpot." He had stolen six backpacks and all of them, including Misty's backpack, had six PokéBalls. "Thirty six PokéBalls in total, ha not bad for this week." He set up a campfire and some food for himself and Farfetch'd.

What they didn't know was that Misty's Oddish released herself from the PokéBall and went for help.

Meanwhile Officer Jenny and the gang were looking for Keith in the woods. Misty showed them where she had run into Keith.