Character Information: Kanto Region

🔹ѕнown ιn tнe мedιa of her appearance.

Name:
Luna Mew Light

Nicknames:
- Lu/ Lu-Lu
- Mew
- Lulu-boy: Gary

Age:
10 - Beginning Kanto

Birthday:
18th of August

Gender:
Female

Hometown:
Pallet Town

Region:
Kanto Region

Family:
- Julia Light (Mother)
- Leo Rin Light (Father/Deceased)

Occupation:
- Pokémon Trainer

Starter Pokémon's:
- Pichu (Female)
- Chimchar - Infernape (Female)
- Pikachu (Male): From Professor Oak

Traveling Partners:
- Kanto Region
Pichu and Pikachu

Dream:
Pokémon Master

Appearance:
Luna has straight golden blonde with pink highlights hair that reach to her waist. Her hair covers her forehead and her jaw-length bangs frame perfectly on both side of her face.

Eye Colour:
Bright Sky-Blue Eyes. (Pure sky blue eyes)

Personality:
- Kind, caring, cheerful, pure, 100% innocent: When taking a Break or Travelling around.
- Smart, calm, observant, strategist: In Pokémon Battles or Watching a Battle.
- Stubborn sometime, that goes notice by some people.
- Strong

Likes:
- All Pokémon
- Families
- Friends
- Battles
- Training
- Food
- Discovering different regions Pokémon
- Capturing new Pokémon; different sizes, unique colours, odd.
- Meeting new friends and rivals
- Helping out people
- Watching battles

Dislikes:
- Thieves: • Team Rocket Origination
- Trainers that abandoned their own Pokémon, thinking that they are weak, useless, pathetic.
- Pokémon Poachers/ Hunting
Basically anything that involves hurting or injuring Pokémon for their own personal gain.
- Anything to do being too girly
- Lots and lots of Shopping

Items:
- PokéDex
- Xtransceiver: Xtreme-Dex or X-Dex
- Inside her Bag:
• Medicinal items: Potions and ect and First Aid
- Pokémon Food
- Sleeping Bag
- Fishing Rod
- Spare Clothes, Ribbions
- Note Book

Background:
Luna is a young girl who dreamed of becoming a Pokémon Master, for her age she was quite intelligent and observant on Pokémon but she doesn't show it because she hates the attention so she sometime try to score on test around 50-60 points on her tests. But her mum and Professor Oak knows her real personality and they don't mind that she is hiding it, Luna told them that she'll stop hiding when she is a Pokémon Trainer.

When Luna is 7 years old she meets to Pokémon at was in the forest it was a Pichu and Chimchar, it was unusual for a Chimchar to be around here because they are mostly founded in the Sinnoh Region not Kanto, when the two Pokémon saw her they took a liking to her quickly that from that point on she played and trained them all the time until she turned 10 years old, she is old enough to start her journey around Kanto.

At the age of 9 her two friends became strong and evolved Chimchar who evlove to Infernape the full evolution of her, but Pichu who didn't want to evlove, she like staying the way she is, Professor Oak gave her a Everstone for Pichu and told her if a Pokémon doesn't want to evolve you give it a Everstone to hold it prevents a Pokémon from evolving, she was glad for it and she made it into a necklace so, but the necklace will never break or rust during battles.

10 years old Luna starts her journey as a Pokémon Trainer or Master with her two Pokémon friends and a new Pokémon friend to add.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•