Chapter 24: Mikan Island and The Crystal Onix at Sunburst Island!

After receiving Lapras and gaining a new travelling friend Tracey.

Luna and the gang were riding Lapras across the ocean to get to an island called Mikan Island well expect for Luna and Tomo who is riding Triton with Zorua and Pidgeot is flying around.

There are headed for Luna first gym badge.

The gang thought that riding on Lapras and a Gyarados across the ocean was fun, cheaper and quicker than a ferry.

"I find it funny that I'm starting to collect the Orange League badges," Luna said, "I mean not long ago I started collecting badges for the Indigo League." Her friends smiled at that comment.

Tracey couldn't believe when they told him that Luna is the Indigo League Championship Winner, it was shocking and he understands now why she hides herself.

"Say big sister." Tomo called out to Luna looked at him, "what do the Orange Island badges look like?" He asked.

"I don't know," Luna replied, "but I have heard that the Hym challenges will be different than the Kanto Gym challenges."

Soon they reached Mikan Island at last.

The group got off Lapras and Trition, Luna returned them for some rest, she also returned Pidgeot and Zorua.

Luna had her hood on still just incase someone knows her.

The gang walked along a path lined with palm trees, which led to and from the beach.

Suddenly Tomo saw a coconut on the ground by the road. "Hey a coconut!" He yelled in surprise, he liked coconuts.

He was just about to pick it up when Luna stopped him. "Hang on a minute Tomo," she said, "this is a trap." And pointed to a string attached to the coconut.

Luna sensed someone behind a tree and noticed a bucket hanging above them. Then she asked Pikachu and Pichu to climb the tree and move the bucket above where the prankster was.

"Now for our little trick." Luna smiled mischievously.

Tomo, Pichu, Pikachu and Growlithe snickered.

"Let's eat this coconut Tomo."

Tomo picked up the coconut, and when he did that the string pulled the bucket, tipping all the water all over the prankster.

A young boy screamed and jumped from behind the trees. "What happened?" He shriek, "I'm sure I placed the bucket in the right place."

Luna laughs, "You did," She chuckles, "but I had my Pichu and Pikachu move the bucket that was in the tree."

The boy was in shock from that.

"It serves you right for playing pranks like that." Misty scolded.

Suddenly another laugh was heard. It was from a young woman and the boy rigid from hearing that laugh.

"I like how you handled my little brother like that." The woman said, "Senta, how many times have I told you not to play pranks on visitors? And you should be finishing your homework."

"Yes sis." Senta sulked and walked away.

"I'm so sorry about my little brother's behaviour." The women apologies to them.

"It's no problem," Luna smiled, "anyway I'm Luna and I'm looking for Mikan Island's Gym." She asked.

"Ah a challenger," said the woman, "I'm Cissy and I'm the Gym Leader of this island."

Cissy led the gang to a building on top of a hill. "Welcome to Mikan Gym." She said.

Mikan gym looked like a combination of a barn and a beach house.