Chapter 23: Valencia Island and Tangelo Island

Luna and the gang soon reached Valencia Island.

"Wow look at that," Misty said looking out of the blimp's window, "it's like a tropical island."

"It did say in the brochure that the Orange Islands are a lot of islands." Brock said.

The blimp soon landed on the ground, and Luna and the gang got off the blimp.

"Say Lu," Misty said, "how do we get to Professor Ivy's lab?"

Luna shook her head, "I'm afraid I don't know," She said fixing her hood, "we need to ask someone."

They found a Pokémon Centre and asked Nurse Joy where Professor Ivy's lab was, "You'll find the lab at the back of the island next to the beach." She said.

Thanks to Nurse Joy's directions, the gang did find the lab.

Luna knocked on the door and three triplet girls answered.

"Hi I'm Charity." The first one.

"I'm Faith." The second girl said.

"I'm Hope." The third said.

"And we're Professor Ivy's assistants!" They said together.

"Well I'm Luna," Luna said, "and me and my friends here would like to see Professor Ivy please."

"Of course." Charity said.

"Professor Ivy is working with the Pokémon." Faith said.

"We'll take her to you." Hope said.

The triplet girls led Luna and the gang to a beach.

Just then a Gyarados came out from under water, which mad the gang very surprised except for Luna. "You do very well Gyarados." A woman voice said.

The voice belonged to a purple haired woman and she was swimming with the Gyarados, a Cloyster and a Poliwhirl in the sea.

"You three get stronger everyday." The woman said.

When she saw Luna and the gang, she got out of the ocean to greet them.

"Welcome," she said, putting on a lab coat, "I am Professor Ivy."

The gang introduced themselves to her, she recognised the name of Luna.

"Aren't you Luna Mew Light?" Professor Ivy asked her.

Luna nodded and took her hood of revealing her golden blonde hair with pink highlights in two low ponytails.

The triples were surprised they couldn't recognise her at all, she is the winner of the Indigo League.

"Yes I am" she smiled, "But how did you know?" Luna asked.

"Professor Oak told me about your Pokémon," Professor Ivy answered, "and I must say your Pokémon are quite rare and unusual, especially that Gyarados you call Mystic."

"Yes, I get that a lot." Luna said, "Speaking about Professor Oak, he told me that you had something for him."

"Yes I do, please follow me." Professor Ivy said.

Professor Ivy led the gang back to her lab. In a corner of the room there laid a PokéBall, on a transporter.

This PokéBall was a gold and white Pokéball, with the letters G and S on it.

"This is what we call the GS ball," said Professor Ivy, "we call it that because of the words G and S on it. The reason why I want you to deliver it to Professor Oak for me is because we can't seem to transfer it or open it."