Chapter 22: Before The Orange Islands: Luna's Celebration Party

With the Indigo League all finished with, the gang were now back in Pallet Town.

Julia and Professor Oak had arranged a big garden party for Luna, who won the Indigo League.

Luna, Tomo, Brock and Misty let out their Pokémon to enjoy the party.

"I want to thank everyone for cheering for me at the Indigo League," Luna said, "and I thank all my Pokémon for helping me get into the Indigo League and for fighting by my side. Without you I wouldn't have won it! Thank you very much!" Everyone cheered at Luna's speech.

Luna and her friends were now having some food.

"So Lu," Brock called out, "What are you going to do now?" He asked.

"Hmm," Luna thought about it, then she remember something that Dexter showed her, "Well I have just remembered something that popped up on Dexter. So I've decided to head over to the Orange Islands." She showed them a brochure of the Orange Islands on the Xtransceiver. "It says that there is a League there, and I've decided to go for it."

"Seems like a great plan to me." Misty said.

"If you're going to the Orange Islands Mew," Professor Oak said, "I would like you to do a favour for me. I would like you to visit Professor Ivy and pick up a package from her, for me. Professor Ivy lives on Valencia Island."

"Of course Professor Oak." Luna replied, "You want to come with me Misty, Tomo and Brock?" She asked.

"Of course," said Misty "I still want to travel more. And it's not everyday you get to still travel with the winner of the Indigo League."

"Hey, I'm still me you guys." Luna whine.

"Yeah," Brock said, "we know. I want to continue traveling."

"I'm never leaving big sister's side." Tomo said.

"All right then," Luna said, "we'll head off tomorrow."

Julia came up to the group, "Are you going again on a journey Lu?" She asked.

"Yep," Luna replied, "I am. I decide to enter the Orange League."

"Alright sweet heart," Julia smiled, "but you might want to change your clothes." She suggested.

"What? Why?" Luna asked confusedly.

Misty thought about why Julia said that, "Ah!" She shouted suddenly shocking Luna, Tomo and Brock. "She right!"

"Huh?"

"Lu, you won the Indigo League yes?" Misty asked Luna nodded, "Than fans and News Reporter are going to spot you and ask you questions or your autograph." She reasoned.

Luna paled at the thought of signing autographs for fans and having to answer questions for News Reporter, she shivered at it all and went to sulk at a tree, with some of her Pokémon looking at her trying to comfort her.

"Oh, right." Tomo said, "Big sister hate attention and News Reporter. She can't handle them."

Brock nodded, "Yeah, I can't blame her." He said, "When she won a lot of fans and News Reporter where chasing after for questions and autographs. Lu ended up running and hiding most of the time, she had Salamence for high hiding and Ditto the transform into anything that can hide her. Poor Lu." He finished in sorry for his friend.

Julia giggled, "Don't worry." Luna looked at her mum, "I have an idea just change your clothes that is on your bed tomorrow and wear fake glasses." She said.

Luna raised an eyebrow when did she buy fake glasses again.

"Yeah Lu." Misty said, "I remember you buying fake glasses at the Princess Day Festival."

"Okay I will wear whatever you put on my bed tomorrow morning." Luna replied sulkily because she knows that her mum always tired to make her wear girly clothing.

"Okay and let me tie your hair in low pigtails please?!" Misty begged.

Luna nodded not even bothering to pick a argument.

With that settle the night party continues on.

The next day Luna and the gang were all ready to leave for the Orange Islands.

With Luna hiding behind fake glasses.

"You take care of yourselves," Julia said, "and good luck in the Orange Islands."

"Of course mum." Luna said pulling the hood over the head and adjusting her glasses.

The gang bid farewell to Julia and Professor Oak and headed off on their next adventure.

"How do we get to the Orange Islands big sister?" Tomo asked Luna.

"We can get to the Orange Islands by a blimp," Luna answered, "there is one at the airport, in Viridian City, that will take us there this afternoon."

"Great," Brock said, "we'll pick up supplies for the journey before we go."

They walked through Route 1 to get to Viridian City.

"Doesn't going through Route 1 bring back memories Mist?" Luna asked Misty.

"It sure does," smiled Misty, "that's where we met. And it's also where you caught Gyarados and Pidgey." She said.

At Viridian City, the gang picked up food and medicine from a convenience store, and then they boarded the blimp that would take them to the Orange Islands.

"Orange Islands, here we come!" Luna cheered.

The Journey to the Orange Islands had now begun.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
+=+=+=+=+=++=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
09/09/2015- Edited

What does Luna look like?

You have to see in the next chapter where it's her Character Profile Updates.

This the last chapter of the Kanto region. Next is the start of the South of Kanto Region, Orange League!