Chapter 21: Indigo League! Last 2 FINAL Round!

Luna was now at the cabin with the others and Ritchie was with them, Pichu, Pikachu, Sparky and Growlithe was playing together.

"Wow that was amazing and awesome big sister." Tomo said happily sitting on her lap.

Luna smiled, "Thanks Tomo." She said hugging him.

"Yeah," Misty said, "and congratulations on reaching the second last round Lu!" She exclaimed.

"Congratulations." Ritchie said.

"Yeah congratulations!" Brock said.

"Thanks a lot guys." Luna said happily. Then she was jumped on by Pichu and Pikachu, "What's wrong?" Pichu and Pikachu went behind her and tapped onto 3 PokéBalls.

"Hey!" Luna said, the PokéBall opened up showing, Zorua, Minun and Plusle.

"Plus!"

"Minun!"

"Raf!"

"Pi, pichu!" "Pi, Pikapi!"

Who began to play with the others.

Luna didn't mind.

"Wow, what Pokémon are they?" Ritchie asked.

"Those are Plusle, Minun and Zorua." Brock answered, "Plusle is the red one with the plus sign tail and cheeks, Minun is the blue one with the minus sign tail and cheeks and Zorua is the black and red fox Pokémon."

"Plusle and Minun are from the Hoenn Region and Zorua is from the Sinnoh or Unova Region." Misty answered next, "Lu found them in the Kanto Region though."

"There so cool." Ritchie said.

"Yeah and big sis has more from different region." Tomo said.

"Hey, I just realised Lu," Misty said, "you never used your other region Pokémon yet why?"

Brock was wondering that too.

"Oh, I'm using them next round." Luna answered, "I didn't want to use them yet, I decide to use them if I made it past the top 8 and now I'm in the top 4."

"Okay. What Pokémon are you using then?" Ritchie asked.

"I'll be using my Lucario, Milotic, Delcatty, Gabite, Altaria and Slaking." Luna said, "It would be interesting and unpredictable. I want to see if my opponent can handle it."

Brock, Misty and Tomo nodded, they wonder if tomorrow is going to be alright.

----•••----

Luna was up against a boy name Ken. Ken sent out Raichu first.

"Rai, Raichu!"

Luna sent out her Gabite as her first Pokémon.

"Gabite!" It roared.

The audience was surprised and so was the other trainer they have never seen a Pokémon like that.

The announcer suddenly answered all there question, "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IT SAYS HERE THAT SHE IS USING A POKÉMON CALLED GABITE WHO IS FOUND IN THE SINNOH REGION AND IT ALSO SAYS THAT SHE'LL BE USING POKÉMON THAT ARE FROM HOENN AND SINNOH REGION!" He said.

The battle started Ken told Raichu to use thunder, Luna told Gabite to hit it with rock smash. Gabite rock smash hit Raichu quickly making it faint. Ken was shocked how quickly she defeated Raichu so easily, but he didn't give up.

Ken returned Raichu and sent out Rhydon.

Luna recalled Gabite and sent out Lucario.

Ken told Rhydon to use take down, Luna told Lucario to hit it head on with force palm.