Chapter 8: The Adventure at Sea!

Luna and her friends were still in Vermilion City, but were visiting Vermilion Harbour. They were staring at the books. Misty suddenly noticed something. "I recognize that ship," she said pointing to a big white ship, "that's the S.S. Anne, the largest ship in Kanto. I have a small model of that."

"Wow," Luna said, "it would be nice to be able to travel on that."

"Thing is though," Brock said, "we don't have the money for it." Luna and Misty sighed knowing Brock was right.

Just then two ladies, with flowers around their neck, appeared. "You three are Pokémon trainers correct?" The woman with blonde hair said.

Luna nodded, "Yes we are." She said silently confused.

"Then here you go," the brown haired woman said, handing Luna three pieces of paper, "these are tickets for the S.S. Anne."

Luna, Misty and Brock were surprised.

"Wait, you're giving these to us for free?" Brock asked.

"That's correct," the blonde haired said, "S.S. Anne is holding a party for Pokémon trainers. So Pokémon trainers get these tickets free."

Misty felt like leaping for joy, "Let's a board the S.S. Anne!" She squealed.

Luna and Brock couldn't say no to this, so they all boarded the ship.

But this was really a trap. The two ladies were really Jessie and James in disguise. They took of their disguises.

"Who ever thought that would be so easy?" Jessie said.

"And who ever thought I would make a pretty woman?" Jame joked.

"Quiet you two." Meowth said, "The Boss wants to talk to us." A screen came up.

The boss of Team Rocket was a middle aged man, wearing a orange suit, he is known as Giovanni. His desire was to capture hundreds of powerful Pokémon and use their power to make the whole world his own, and to have both humans and Pokémon under his control.

"Is everything ready?" Giovanni asked.

"Yes sir!" Jessie answered, "We have hundreds of Pokémon trainers aboard the S.S. Anne."

"Excellent," Giovanni said, "my men have gone aboard and when the time is right, we will get all of those trainers Pokémon." The screen went off.

"Time to get to work." Meowth said.

Jessie and James agreed.

----•••----

Luna, Brock and Misty were amazed when they entered the main room of the ship, there were Pokémon trainers everywhere and there were dozens of booths with food, accessories, clothes, games and even Pokémon battles are happening on the ship.

"What shall we do?" Luna asked her friends.

"Let's split up," Misty answered, "that way we can have a good time in our own way."

Luna and Brock decided that was a good idea.

"Let's meet up back here in an hour." Brock said. They all went their separate ways.

Luna, Pichu and Pikachu took a good looked around, they passed by a stall that held souvenirs. Luna brought a stuffed Pichu and Pikachu, which made her real Pichu and Pikachu delighted, Pichu and Pikachu hugged the stuffed Pichu and Pikachu immediately. She even brought a Raichu, Rapidash, Azurill, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, 3 Gastly Evolution set and Eevee dolls. [Remember that Luna has a bit girly side when it comes to toys.]