Chapter 7: The Lighthouse! And Vermillion City Gym!

After walking so many paths and travelling through forests, Luna, Misty and Brock arrived at a beach. Misty was lying on the sand, complaining about being exhausted and Brock was looking at the map.

Luna was sitting by the ocean with her Pichu and Pikachu who is playing in the sand with Azurill who was transfer just a while ago. She thinking about what she had gone through so far on her journey, Luna closed her eyes and remembered when she, Pichu, Infernape and Pikachu first met, set off on the journey together, met a lot of new Pokémon and people, challenged the Pewter Gym and Cerulean Gym, met Misty and Brock and captured new Pokémon.

Misty saw Luna daydreaming and walked over to her. "What are you daydreaming about Lu?" she asked.

"Oh I'm just thinking about what has happened so far on my journey." Luna said, "The truth is since my journey started I've felt a little bit grown up, even though I'm ten years old."

"That is what being on a Pokémon journey is also about," Brock said, "you see not only is it about getting stronger and working together with Pokémon or giving you the chance to meet new Pokémon and places. It also helps a kid like you Luna grow up in the real world, without a parent to hold your hand."

"How do you feel Mist?" Luna asked Misty who has become like a older sister to her, just like Brock who has become like an older brother to her.

"Well I have to admit to you," said Misty, "I feel good to be out on a journey too. And I'm finally out of my sister's shadows."

"Hey Mist I've been meaning to ask this. Do you plan to become the Cerulean Gym Leader in the future?" She asked.

"Actually I do." Misty answered with a smile, "Seriously since my sisters prefer performing Water Ballets than taking responsibility as Gym Leaders, I feel like I should do it. But right now I'm happy with traveling."

Luna nodded, "I understand. What about you Brock?" She asked.

"I feel the same as the both of you," Brock answered with a smile, "Since I come from a big family I couldn't really go anywhere. Since my mum always felt tired and weak after giving birth to me and my little siblings, I always stayed home to help her. But since both my parents are better and all my siblings are more grown up, it feels good to be out and about. To tell you the truth I wish to become a Great Pokémon Doctor, so this journey is really helping me out to learn more about Pokémon."

"So we all agreed that we are happy being on this journey." Luna said.

Misty and Brock smiled with agreement.

"One thing I want now is a place to sleep," Misty said, "and I want to sleep in a building, not the ground." Luna giggled.

Just then Luna saw something in the distance. It was a Lighthouse. "We can rest there." She said.

They were about to run to the lighthouse when Luna felt something against her legs.

It was a small crab, its upper half is red, containing two small spikes facing upwards on the top of its head. Its lower body is light tan and doubles as its jaw with two fangs overlapping its upper body. Its hips are visible on the lower front of its body connected to its long and thin legs, featuring small, claw-like feet.

"Hey! It's a Krabby." Misty said looking at the small crab Pokémon.

Krabby, the River Crab Pokémon.
It lives in burrows dug on sandy beaches. Its pincers fully grow back if they are broken in battle.
- This Krabby is smaller than a normal Krabby.

"Awe it's so small!! I'm so catching this Pokémon." Luna said with a smile and she took out a PokéBall and tapped Krabby with it, she caught Krabby then it disappeared to Professor Oak's lab.