Chapter 1: Starter Pokémon! PokéDex?

Beep... Beep... Beep

The sound of an alarm clock woke Luna and Infernape up with a start, well except for Pichu who is still asleep. She stretched her arms and legs out and out of of bed to get ready for her journey.

"It's a good thing that I set my alarm clock around six in the morning or I would have off slept in." Luna said with a yawn. she turned her head to Infernape who was also awake, "Morning Infernape." She smiled.

"Infer, Infernape."

"Pi-Pichu." Pichu tirelessly said.

"*laughs* Morning to you too Pichu. Now time to get dress." Luna said.

She took of her pyjamas and put on her clothes, her clothing was a three quarters white sleeve on her right and left was longer reaching her up to her fingers and showing a bit of her skin with a black singlet inside with a light blue hoodie vest that reach past her waist a bit covering her belt, dark blue skinny jeans, a dark red sash around her waist and a loose belt around her pants, she was wearing brown boots (simple boots not heels so they are easy for her to walk and run). She was also wearing a chocker with feather charm, a sweat red sweat band on her right with a light green bracelet, she also had a pair of red crystal rain drop earrings on.
🔹ѕнown ιn tнe мedιa/ pιctυre.

After checking everything was in place Luna ran downstairs with Pichu on her shoulder and Infernape following behind.

Julia was in the kitchen making breakfast when Luna and her Pokémon entered. She made toast, bacon and eggs for breakfast and some sandwiches for the beginning of her journey.

"Morning mum." Luna said with a smile.

"Pi, Pichu!" Pichu said excitedly.

"Infer, Infernape!" Infernape said excitedly as well.

"Morning dear, Pichu and Infernape too." Julia replied with a smile. "Ready for your journey Luna?" She asked.

"Yep!" Luna chirped, "All set and ready to go."

"Are you choosing a Starter Pokémon or your having Pichu as your starter Luna?" Julia asked.

"I don't know yet, I'll probably make up my mind when I get there." She answered.

After finishing breakfast Luna ran to Professor Oak laboratory with Pichu on her shoulder, Infernape stay home because she would attract attention to trainers when they see her.

In her mind she was thinking which Pokémon to choose, their are three choices;

One was a Squirtle, Squirtle was a small Pokémon that resembles a light blue turtle. It had two short legs, large brown eyes and a slightly hooked upper lip. Each of its hands and feet had three pointed digits. The end of its long tail curled inward and its body is encased by a tough shell. This shell was brown on the top, pale yellow on the bottom, and had a thick white ridge between the two halves.

Second was a Bulbasaur, Bulbasaur was a small, quadruped Pokémon with green to bluish-green skin and darker green patches. It had red eyes with white pupils and sclera and pointed, ear-like structure on top of its head. Its snout was short and blunt, and it had a wide mouth. A pair of small, pointed teeth was visible in the upper jaw when its mouth is open. Each of its thick legs ended with three sharp claws. On its back was a green plant bulb.

The last one was a Charmander, Charmander was a bipedal, reptilian Pokémon with an orange body, though its underside and soles are cream-colored. It had two small fangs visible in its upper and lower jaws and blue eyes and its arms and legs are short with four fingers and three clawed toes. A fire burns at the tip of this Pokémon's slender tail.