Chapter 11: Celadon City! Hop Hop Hop Town & Scissor Street.

Luna and company were now in a city called Celadon City. Before they arrived in Celadon City, they ran into a Mankey that liked to pick fights.

Mankey is a primate Pokémon, similar to a New World monkey. It is a bipedal Pokémon with a round body covered in whitish, shaggy fur. Its nose is similar to a pig's snout, and it has red eyes and triangular ears with brown insides. Mankey's hands, two-toed feet, and the tip of its curved, prehensile tail is brown.

Luna liked Mankey's fighting spirit and decided to catch it. Mankey put up quite a fight though; even though Luna was using Pidgeot, as flying beats fighting, Mankey did not give up. Then Mankey evolved into a Primeape.

Primeape is a bipedal Pokémon with a round body covered in whitish, shaggy fur. There is usually has a stress mark on the left side of its forehead, and it has triangular ears with pink insides and a pink, snout-like nose. Its arms and legs are brown and have metal shackles on the wrists and ankles. This is probably indicative of a method of training with weights. The hands have no visible fingers, instead resembling mittens or boxing gloves, and the feet have two toes.

Primeape turned out to be stronger than it was as a Mankey.

But Luna didn't give up, she commanded Pidgeot to use Brave Bird and that worked, making Primeape faint. Then Luna captured Primeape and was happy to have it on her team.

Now they were having a nice break in Celadon City.

As they were having a break, Brock and Misty sniffed the air smelling a nice fragrance not to far from where they were.

"Hey its perfume," Misty said smelling the nice scent, "I'm going to check it out." She walked off in the direction the scent is coming from.

"So am I," Brock said, "where there is perfume, there is beautiful girls around."

Luna, Pichu and Pikachu sweat dropped at Brock as he ran after Misty, following the scent.

Luna didn't mind perfume; her mum kept perfume all the time, although she couldn't understand why women were always so excited about it even through her mum explained to her once. "Oh well," She said to herself, "everyone has something they like." Just then she thought of something. "Hey, my mum's birthday is coming up. And since she likes perfume I will get her some for a present."

Luna went to the perfume store, where Misty was trying out different sorts of perfume. She entered the store and had a good look at the perfumes. "Which one would mum like?" She whispered looking at all the different perfumes, "I think, I need to ask for some help. Right Pichu, Pikachu?" Luna asked her two electric types.

"Pichu." "Pika." They both nodded.

"May I help you?" A voice said from behind her.

Luna turned round and behind her she saw a woman with green eyes, wearing a tradition kimono and hair.

"Yes please, can you help." Luna asked with a smile, "You see I wish to buy some perfume for my mum because it's her birthday soon, as she likes perfume. But I really don't know that much about perfume, so I don't know which one she'll would like?"

The woman smiled. "Your an sweet innocence girl aren't you. I don't mind at all." She said, "I will gladly help. Now what does your mum like?"

"Gardening." Luna replied happily, "She loves doing that."

"Then you need a perfume with garden scents."She turned to the ladies that were helping Misty. "Please help this nice girl with the perfumes of garden scents." The ladies looked at Luna and helped her right away.

They showed all sorts of garden scented perfumes, Luna sniffed them one by one, until she finally found the one she was looking for. "I would like the wild flower garden perfume please," she said happily, "it smells just like my mum's garden." She brought the perfume, thanked the ladies and left the store.