Chapter 17: Princess Day! Todd and the Pokémon Test!

Today Luna and her friends were at a city, but Tomo and Brock was not having a good time.

Today was Misty's and favourite day of the year; Princess Day, Luna didn't really care about it much. Princess Day was a day for girls, with shopping sales and discounts.

Brock and Tomo were feeling depressed, they had to carry all of Misty's shopping bags they were happy that Luna was not like that.

Misty went on a real shopping spree dragging Luna along everywhere she goes, she brought clothes and shoes, hair clips, necklaces and bracelets, soft toys of water Pokémon and new swim suits.

Luna didn't really know what to buy, so she brought what interested her; 4 new backpacks for her next journey, some ankles with bells, bracelets with simple charms and bells and chocker necklaces.

Luna didn't really have much fashion sense so Misty brought her the clothes and shoes, soft toys for her room, a Ivysaur, Venusaur, Charmeleon, Charizard, Wartortle, Bastoise, Gyarados, Kangaskhan, Dewgong, Ninetails and a Pidgeot, she brought some for Tomo as well a Growlithe, Kangaskhan, Poliwags and Pikachu soft toys and brought rock type Pokémon for Brock family.

Tomo was happy to have toys of his own and thanked his big sister for it.

For her mum, Julia got a handbag, different perfumes and some jewellery as well.

Luna saw a Pokémon wind chime and brought 11, a Growlithe and Poliwag for Tomo, Pichu, Pikachu and Gyarados for herself, Butterfree, Bellossom and Staryu for her mum and Onix, Geodude and Chansey for Brock.

Right now they were at a café. Misty enjoyed eating anything sweet like cream cakes and ice cream. Luna ordered some for Brock and Tomo they had to eat as well, they needed more energy for the day.

"Big Sister I don't like this." Tomo complained, "Misty buys too many things."

"I know Tomo." Luna said rubbing Tomo's hair, "But it's only for today so try to be patient. At lease where buying things what we need....almost." She trailed off looking at the mountains of bags Misty got.

"At least Big Sis is not like this." Tomo said happily, "Thank you Big Sis for buying some things for me." He smiled.

"Yeah Luna thanks for the Rock Type Pokémon's stuff toys and Pokémon Wind Chimes." Brock said, "My family is going to love it."

Luna smile, "Your both welcome." She said, "I didn't know what else do so I brought you guys some and for our mum as well Tomo."

Luna hugged Tomo and Tomo hugged her as well.

Jessie was having a good time on Princess Day too. She had brought a ton of beautiful clothes and make up. She even brought a lot of food and jewelry. Poor James and Meowth had a hard time carrying the bags.

As they were taking a breather in the park, Jessie spotted a Lickitung is a bipedal Pokémon with a round body and a thick, powerful tail. It has soft, pink skin with curved yellow lines on its belly and yellow ring markings on its knees. It has a thumb-like claw on each hand, and a single large nail on each foot. There is a yellow spot on its palms and the soles of its feet. It has beady eyes and a long, prehensile tongue.

"Hey what's that?" Jessie asked.

"That's a Lickitung," James answered looking at it in a Pokémon book, "it says here that its long tounge can leave its opponents paralyzed."

Hearing that gave Jessie a good idea, "I'm going to catch it," she said, "it may become useful to us." She chucked one of her PokéBalls at the Lickitung and caught it with no trouble at all.